Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Dealer ordering system is showing 3 leather options:

1. The standard leather we’re all used to
2. A new “perforated” leather
3. A new “stitched” leather

Both of the new ones add something like $200 over the normal leather option.

Dealer has no info, but has small-medium sized photos of each. Perforated looked similar to the leather in my Grand Cherokee, and the Stitched looked kind of plush with a pattern stitched down the middle section.

I rolled the dice and added perforated to my order.

Anyone know anything about these?
Sponsored

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Dealer ordering system is showing 3 leather options:

1. The standard leather we’re all used to
2. A new “perforated” leather
3. A new “stitched” leather

Both of the new ones add something like $200 over the normal leather option.

Dealer has no info, but has small-medium sized photos of each. Perforated looked similar to the leather in my Grand Cherokee, and the Stitched looked kind of plush with a pattern stitched down the middle section.

I rolled the dice and added perforated to my order.

Anyone know anything about these?
Saw that on one of the Costco auto build site. Thought it was a mistake. That’s interesting. I’d like to see pics of the options.

OP
OP
aug0211

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Saw that on one of the Costco auto build site. Thought it was a mistake. That’s interesting. I’d like to see pics of the options.
I’m curious about if it’s a mistake, too - and if Jeep will pull it out and just convert those orders to standard leather?

I’m kind of hopping @JAY or @JLWF Sponsor or a dealer might chime in with more info - invoice pricing and MSRP out of Dealer Connect, the small photos out of Dealer Connect, maybe any descriptions or even speculation?

PizzaFreak

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue 2 door JL
Resurrecting this!! Anyone in the know on theses seats? I ordered the perforated back in July and have been told it was the seats holding the build up. Are they really going to show up?

Vawildjeep

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon 2 1/2” stage 2 Icon lift 37” Nitto Ridge Grapplers on 20” Fuel Beasts.
Occupation
Business owner
Vehicle Showcase
3AF4B846-2302-4923-BE93-3D282997AFB8.jpeg

Sponsored

MarkY3130

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
There are a few that have already delivered with this and there are other threads on it in the forum. Search for CBQ and CBS and the threads should pop up.

If I remember correctly it delivers with the leather, but doesn’t have all the other features that come with the normal leather package like the rear fold down arm rest/cup holders or the gap cover when the rear seats are laid flat. It’s similar to the cloth interior features but with leather seats, etc. Don’t quote me on any of that, but go find the other threads with pictures of delivered units.

lagunajim

They are available now apparently. My new order for a 2019 about 10 days ago includes CBQ and I'm in D1 status (all parts available).

Magnum G.I.

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep SRT, 2019 JLU rubicon white
Occupation
physician
i ordered the mopar leather i hope i get the rear fold down

Rampart22

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 LJ Rubicon/ 2019 JL Rubicon
There are a few that have already delivered with this and there are other threads on it in the forum. Search for CBQ and CBS and the threads should pop up.

If I remember correctly it delivers with the leather, but doesn’t have all the other features that come with the normal leather package like the rear fold down arm rest/cup holders or the gap cover when the rear seats are laid flat. It’s similar to the cloth interior features but with leather seats, etc. Don’t quote me on any of that, but go find the other threads with pictures of delivered units.
I ordered the CBS as well and discussions with several dealers and their apparent factory reps could not confirm what it came or didn’t come with. So crossing my fingers the other options are included. It should be at the price we’re paying.....some dealers couldn’t even get the CBQ or CBS to load into a Rubicon build.

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Search Katzkin CBS or CBQ and you’ll see the info. The Jeep gets built as a cloth order, so it has anything related to a cloth order build. Then the seats get replaced by Mopar with the Katzkin leather seats before it’s delivered to the dealership and you. And yes there have been deliveries, though those who have ordered have had their builds take longer because of it. I ordered the trifecta of delay options - turbo, power top, CBS Katzkin hex leather, so I’m still in D1 after ordering in the beginning of June. At this point I’m wondering if I’ll ever even see my Jeep. So good luck.

PizzaFreak

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue 2 door JL
Search Katzkin CBS or CBQ and you’ll see the info. The Jeep gets built as a cloth order, so it has anything related to a cloth order build. Then the seats get replaced by Mopar with the Katzkin leather seats before it’s delivered to the dealership and you. And yes there have been deliveries, though those who have ordered have had their builds take longer because of it. I ordered the trifecta of delay options - turbo, power top, CBS Katzkin hex leather, so I’m still in D1 after ordering in the beginning of June. At this point I’m wondering if I’ll ever even see my Jeep. So good luck.
One would think that the remaining 2018 builds would become a huge priority at about this time! I'm not sure about you, but I'm not going to accept a 2018 in 2019!
Sponsored