Perforated Leather Seats Information

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
I got my Katzkin from factory. That is the only way to get the Sahara logo.
IMG_5134_zpsssoamj6e.jpg

IMG_5234_zpsk1xe9jrf.jpg
Factory as in Katzkin factory? We’re talking direct as part of your Jeep factory build, delivered to the dealer that way.

LouNYC

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Factory as in Katzkin factory? We’re talking direct as part of your Jeep factory build, delivered to the dealer that way.
My apologies. I didn’t know you can get Katzkin installed at Jeep Factory. I thought it had to be installed from Katzkin authorized dealer once car arrived. Learn something new everyday.

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
‘Merica
My apologies. I didn’t know you can get Katzkin installed at Jeep Factory. I thought it had to be installed from Katzkin authorized dealer once car arrived. Learn something new everyday.
No big deal. They opened up the options in June, but only two options. You have nice seats though. Your color option was definitely not a factory option through Jeep though.

Sponsored

Gemstoner

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GC Altitude Billet Silver, lowered
49D56E8F-A73E-4DA5-A068-021DE1CE3B93.jpeg
7C6DD44B-7817-4DC7-AFFE-E80ED8E94F17.jpeg
751A5296-F67A-4C56-B2B1-931501DD9A17.jpeg
Steering wheel, arm rests are leather like the leather option on the Sahara, but no gap cover (ordered cargo mats for cloth config and installed myself). All center console parts: arm rest/console, shifters and e-brake; are like the Sahara leather option. The passenger grab bar is different too. For reference, this is still a JLU Sahara.
Thanks for the pics and images - dealers are of ignorant of the 2029 factory MOPAR leather options.
What do you mean “the passenger grab handle is different too”. Can you photo that ?

One small correction: on the factory full leather package, the e-brake Handle is stitched leather too.

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
‘Merica
34CEBF4F-B032-4C86-8E20-C242402A51AE.jpeg
1C15D24F-5237-4A7B-B5BD-8D367B1664AC.jpeg
Thanks for the pics and images - dealers are of ignorant of the 2029 factory MOPAR leather options.
What do you mean “the passenger grab handle is different too”. Can you photo that ?

One small correction: on the factory full leather package, the e-brake Handle is stitched leather too.
E-brake on the CBS option is rubberized. Standard Sahara factory leather e-brake is stitched. The passenger grab handle in the factory leather Sahara appears to be the same as the one in my Heli Ella with the CBS option. Pics are of my Hellayella Sahara and my wife’s bright white Sahara, both JLUs.

PizzaFreak

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue 2 door JL
I ordered the CBQ. It has my build in JB for over two months now!

Synde

First Name
Synde
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
I ordered the CBQ. It has my build in JB for over two months now!
On the Katzkin seats for the factory install into a '19 JL Rubi -
1) Do you still get the honeycomb web on the back of the front seats for storing stuff?
2) It appears if you want leather seats the Jeep seats are only $300 less than the Katzkin. Am I reading that correctly?
I think the soft leather will do much better in weather extremes to not crack, and will have less skin stick if wearing shorts and tank.
Thanks to the guys who posted the pictures, it really helps to be able to see them. I even like the tan seats, but want them added at the factory. Thanks, Synde

lagunajim

I also have CBQ on my Rubicon order. At this point it's a little like waiting for the lottery results to see exactly how it is implemented in the vehicle.

Sponsored

PEABUDY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR GRANITE CRYSTAL
Vehicle Showcase
Just got my 10/18 ordered Rubi with stitched leather CBS option and did get the red dash. Outside is Granite Crystal. Thought I was getting silver dash.

heels19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Wrangler Sahara (Sting Gray), 14 Wrangler Sahara (Dune)
New to this forum as I am in the process of building out a 19 JLU Sahara and can't seem to get an answer from any dealer I have worked with. I know this thread covers when ordering the Mopar leather options from Factory but can't find details for when it is a cloth order and subsequent dealer install of Katzkin.

In short, will things like the the dash, steering wheel, arm rest, shifters, and door panels still have the leather trim on a Sahara if you order cloth? Planning on using Katzkin to get custom perforated gray leather but do like the look of having the upgraded interior trimmings. I don't mind the dash being that gray material but definitely have the preference for the rest of the cabin to have that more premium detail.

Thanks!

PizzaFreak

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is CBQ in a loaded Sport S! Hope this helps!

b53YsZZQSuquzJmygV40uw.jpg

fvwPIJVVQ0a7iOCSbvdrmA.jpg

bQaEuJ5KQyWNtH1LHyDllA.jpg

e%HzOZ1QQaOkGavAThV5RQ.jpg

KkavQQlQSCCm5KA2VH2i5Q.jpg

PizzaFreak

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's interesting the difference in the dash between this and the yellow. I've got to admit, I like mine better!

HQ7pdNBbRQiVsCEv03gbbA.jpg

emilboya

First Name
Emil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 (Sold) & Jeep JL
Occupation
Process Engineer
I got my Katzkin from factory. That is the only way to get the Sahara logo.
IMG_5134_zpsssoamj6e.jpg

IMG_5234_zpsk1xe9jrf.jpg

What is the exact color of that? I love it and I think you just made me make my decision!
Sponsored