• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

JLU (4DR) NC - Raleigh -Red Dash Panels

Sangiuolo11

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
Looking to trade my gray dash panels for the red dash panels that some rubicon’s come with. Anyone looking to trade and I’ll even throw in some cash since I view the red as an upgrade.

AAA1768B-8903-437C-9CC6-FB526AC41900.jpeg
Sponsored

mango315

First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler rubicon 2dr
Looking to trade my gray dash panels for the red dash panels that some rubicon’s come with. Anyone looking to trade and I’ll even throw in some cash since I view the red as an upgrade.

hey...i will do it...no cash on your end needed since i was planning on getting it painted

STLYoungblood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S Ocean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
hey...i will do it...no cash on your end needed since i was planning on getting it painted
I'm not interested in this at all, but just wanted to say how much I love you guys and jeepers in general. Had an offer for a bit of easy cash and this guy uses logic and is just chill. Thanks for being awesome!

GRAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubi, Corvette
Clubs

Don’t pay him for it, don’t start some bs trend. People despise the red dash and are elated to get rid of it for free.

Sponsored

szobell

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR

Great idea! I love the red ones and wish mine came with em.

How easy are they to swap?

OP
OP
Sangiuolo11

Sangiuolo11

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don’t pay him for it, don’t start some bs trend. People despise the red dash and are elated to get rid of it for free.
If everyone despised the red then it wouldn’t be all this difficult to find someone close by who wants to swap. But here we are and the only person that wants to switch is over 500 miles away lol.

Everyone on here is great so it’s nice to see that people aren’t just trying to make some quick cash

OP
OP
Sangiuolo11

Sangiuolo11

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Great idea! I love the red ones and wish mine came with em.

How easy are they to swap?
From what I’ve seen it’s only a few clips on each side and one screw in the middle. Doesn’t seem too difficult. I’m going to be heading over to my dealership just to check with the service guys anyway

GRAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubi, Corvette
Clubs

If everyone despised the red then it wouldn’t be all this difficult to find someone close by who wants to swap. But here we are and the only person that wants to switch is over 500 miles away lol.

Everyone on here is great so it’s nice to see that people aren’t just trying to make some quick cash
Who said it was difficult? Your post is hours old. It’s a new model vehicle. This site isnt the only place in the world to get this done. Etc

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
There is a thread on the dash removal with pictures on this site. Just do a search! Keepers have already started doing this!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Sangiuolo11

Sangiuolo11

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Who said it was difficult? Your post is hours old. It’s a new model vehicle. This site isnt the only place in the world to get this done. Etc
I’ve been on other sites, have posts on other sites. Been looking and posting for weeks. Yeah this post on this forum page is relatively new. Who asked for your opinion anyway? Pretty sure my post asked for someone with red panels wanting to switch. You’ve decided to be a d**** and comment twice saying don’t start this BS trend? Who the hell are you?... you serve no purpose on this thread

Tacoman03

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR Recon 2022 Bronco Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve been on other sites, have posts on other sites. Been looking and posting for weeks. Yeah this post on this forum page is relatively new. Who asked for your opinion anyway? Pretty sure my post asked for someone with red panels wanting to switch. You’ve decided to be a d**** and comment twice saying don’t start this BS trend? Who the hell are you?... you serve no purpose on this thread
Agree, not even sure he has a JL......
For the Win, I like my Red Panels or I would be willing to trade...now there's a comment relative to your original post...not the trollers comments..
Sponsored