MY2019 JLU Order Difficulty

JL4Jax

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Is anyone else having issues placing a new order for a MY19 JLU with your dealer? I'm running into issues due to certain options such as the Sky One Touch Roof, Electric Group, as well as LED Light Group all having "Scheduling Restrictions". FCA Support continues to tell me they have yet to be updated on this. I assume they are having issues with inventory or their supplier, but they are very hesitant to say any thing with the current recall. Any thoughts are appreciated.
Sponsored

K2500Z71

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKR
Give it a few days. You were probably at the tail end of an allocation period when the maximum number of certain models and options were already allocated. I forget exactly when the new allocation periods start each month but it should be this week sometime.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
This is common and happens often. Just have to wait until allocation is open. Jeep support will have no information on this topic.

jeep949shopper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon, Rav4
Mine was ordered with restrictions, including the engine (24R) and steel bumper group. After a few days, the restrictions resolved. From my experience and reading other posts i think this is normal.

OP
OP
JL4Jax

JL4Jax

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Thanks for everyone's thoughts. I just got my VON this week and will be posting pics late January upon its arrival.

Sponsored

PEABUDY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR GRANITE CRYSTAL
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for everyone's thoughts. I just got my VON this week and will be posting pics late January upon its arrival.
Where did you get your delivery date info?

bachrubi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JK Rubi 2dr
Yes:

Joesph at Freeland in Nashville, TN tried to order my Rubicon with the 24R (3.6l w/ 8 speed auto) today and wasn't able to. He speculated that it was at the end of allocated run, telling me that I could get a Rubi w/ the 3.6 with a manual or a 2.0 turbo with an auto trans, but the only 3.6 AND auto was only available on the Sport at the moment.

Not a big deal, my 2019 Rubi will be a late delivery anyway with the sky power top option.

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
Yes:

Joesph at Freeland in Nashville, TN tried to order my Rubicon with the 24R (3.6l w/ 8 speed auto) today and wasn't able to. He speculated that it was at the end of allocated run, telling me that I could get a Rubi w/ the 3.6 with a manual or a 2.0 turbo with an auto trans, but the only 3.6 AND auto was only available on the Sport at the moment.

Not a big deal, my 2019 Rubi will be a late delivery anyway with the sky power top option.
I talked to a dealer last week about placing a order for a Rubicon 3.6L/Auto and was told it wasn't available at that time. He then called me about 2 hours later and said he could place the order. I ordered with someone else a few days later. Both dealers told me orders take about 6 weeks, but one did say it may as long as 10 weeks at the most.
Sponsored