Sponsored

MOPAR Vehicle Protection Plan

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL Sport 3.6 V6
I got the below letter in the mail this week. I bought my Jeep (didn’t lease it) and plan on keeping it for the foreseeable future. I don’t plan to highly customize it. It’s a Sport and I’ve added MOAB wheels and tires, will add the suspension, and the HD brakes at some point. Pretty much everything else will be external: bumpers, winch, lights, snorkel, jack mount. I might hard wire a compressor.

I didn’t find much on this by searching so for those of you who have this (even for other MOPAR vehicles):

Is it worth it (I haven’t called yet so I don’t know the price). I plan to have this vehicle for several years. My Tacoma I’ve kept for 20 years. I drive probably <10k miles per year.

Thanks in advance.

BA2C25E7-ECA7-4B32-A213-4971CE5A6205.jpeg
Sponsored

Memphis Peej

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot, Acura TSX, 2019 Moab!!!
I have a 2019 Moab and I this week I was close to hitting the 12k mileage which would have bumped up the cost of the extended warranty. I plan on keeping this vehicle a long time! So I bought the max care 8 yr 125k warranty. My Jeep has just about every add on and I’m certain something will go wrong. But I hope not!

JPSTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab Sting Grey, 2012 Sahara JKU (sold)
If you decide to pull the trigger shop around on the internet or search posts here, big discounts can be found on these warranties. Good luck

OP
OP

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you decide to pull the trigger shop around on the internet or search posts here, big discounts can be found on these warranties. Good luck
If it’s through MOPAR does the price vary?

JPSTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab Sting Grey, 2012 Sahara JKU (sold)
I’m referring to genuine MOPAR warranty’s purchased from a dealer that has a big online presence. Like Chryslerwarrantys.com (one of many). Just put in your info and they will give you a price. Then wait a few days and they will typically send you another discount offer via email for another couple hundred bucks off. Do a search in the forum, lots of good info on the best providers. Make sure you do it before you hit 12mo or 12k.miles

Sponsored

OP
OP

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m referring to genuine MOPAR warranty’s purchased from a dealer that has a big online presence. Like Chryslerwarrantys.com (one of many). Just put in your info and they will give you a price. Then wait a few days and they will typically send you another discount offer via email for another couple hundred bucks off. Do a search in the forum, lots of good info on the best providers. Make sure you do it before you hit 12mo or 12k.miles
Thanks! I tried MOPAR Vehicle Protection as a search term and didn’t find much. Is there another search string I should use?

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Got my 8yr/75k Added Care pkg ($200ded) from Tom Winkels at Hayes Jeep (269-488-2080), came out to $540 if you get the FCA Mastercard (they give you a $100 credit off first FCA purchase of $500 or more). Tom was great to work with and would highly recommend him. I didn't know about Clay Robbins so try them both and see what they can do. They will save you hundreds from other deals from what I've seen.

Miloe

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Got my 8yr/75k Added Care pkg ($200ded) from Tom Winkels at Hayes Jeep (269-488-2080), came out to $540 if you get the FCA Mastercard (they give you a $100 credit off first FCA purchase of $500 or more). Tom was great to work with and would highly recommend him. I didn't know about Clay Robbins so try them both and see what they can do. They will save you hundreds from other deals from what I've seen.
Add 1 more for Tom Winkels. Great guy to work with and an easy process.

OP
OP

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks, I emailed Tom.
Sponsored