Mopar MOLLE storage bags

Jeeptimus Prime

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR
I know I'm being a party pooper but it is kinda funny to put molle on back of the front seats that take away back seat leg room. Especially since that has always been an issue. I will most likely put non-bulky bags and small tools on there. Molle on the tail gate has always served me well too.
Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
I know I'm being a party pooper but it is kinda funny to put molle on back of the front seats that take away back seat leg room. Especially since that has always been an issue. I will most likely put non-bulky bags and small tools on there. Molle on the tail gate has always served me well too.
It hasn't bothered anyone on my back seat yet, but if it did, just undo the Mymedic pouch latch and pull the bag off the Velcro, then put it back on later.

GRAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubi, Corvette
Clubs

his jeep has back seats

Girls.jpg

sarum87

First Name
peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 CJ 7
Vehicle Showcase
question- is there a way to secure these bagas in the Jeep so people won't steal them? ie. if you have the top off?

Rumblefish

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite JLUR; 2015 BMW R1200GS
question- is there a way to secure these bagas in the Jeep so people won't steal them? ie. if you have the top off?
If the molle is laced correctly, they are not easily removed (by easily I mean you can't just rip them off the back of the seat) It takes a min or so to get them separated. The contents of the pouches would be easier to just take than the pouches themselves.

Sponsored

knick33

First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon (Ordered)
I might sound like a geek, but the having the ability to strap some MOLLE bags to the back of the seat was one of the key reasons why I decided to order my JL. It's little details they put in that make the JL so awesome, can't wait to get it to find more hidden gems.

We used to have a local chain called Sunny's Surplus that had loads of these bags, but the internet killed that place. I have modular bags that I use for my camera equipment that I can strap on/off depending on the trip. It makes packing much easier, but I won't be leaving any of that stuff in the jeep!

JL2018

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi. Granite Crystal
Occupation
Realtor
I put a MyMedic first aid kit in mine on day 1. Btw, one of the neat features of this bag is that when unlatched, it can be ripped free of its Velcro backing and taken away from the Jeep in a hurry. The molle straps are on a separate piece with velcro to attach the bag itself, along with the strap/latch. Thanks to @RonH for suggesting it.
djJ5qww.jpg
4SnLJ2G.jpg
That's the first thing I bought for my new jeep. Still waiting for the jeep LOL, I have a shelf full of accessories just waiting to be attached. Hope it gets here soon :fingerscrossed:

banessi

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon (Hard Top, Granite), 2013 Wrangler JK Sahara (Soft Top, Commando Green)
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe I’m being dense but I have a few 5.11 pouches and they are only 2 molle slots wide. It seems like you need odd numbers wide to attach (like 3 or 5). Am I missing something?

Command Line RC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Wish the non Rubi's had molle slots (insert frowny face wherever)

aCeMedic13

First Name
Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
RN/Paramedic
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe I’m being dense but I have a few 5.11 pouches and they are only 2 molle slots wide. It seems like you need odd numbers wide to attach (like 3 or 5). Am I missing something?
Nope, you are correct. If there are straps side by side without skipping one they will still fit but will be stretched.

My back seats will be folded down most of the time. Its cargo space!! plus the molle pouches don't stick out that much.

Sponsored

banessi

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon (Hard Top, Granite), 2013 Wrangler JK Sahara (Soft Top, Commando Green)
Vehicle Showcase
Could some folks please post pics of their Mopar molle bag installed? I'm hoping i could tuck a water bottle (hydro flask) into one of them. I'd also like to confirm the rear seats still fold down with no issues.

banessi

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Finally pulled the trigger.

895D8C89-10CA-48C8-9835-2A47DF6E226B.jpeg

2E40616D-9B74-4616-A656-BE268656453B.jpeg

8143E615-3D07-42DE-AF11-4838394C02F6.jpeg

0042DD92-5562-4949-9DFF-A04760ECBA1A.jpeg

E35DD605-D1E8-4DC4-8CB8-4AB896FF3247.jpeg

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
It probably would be best to get a color that blends as close as possible with the seat. Bright red will just attract someone to break in to begin with.