Mopar 2" Lift Part Numbers

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
Well, I just popped the top of the Jeep wooden crate and the 'AD' kit looks pretty much the same as the 'AC'...The front spring perches are black, so that may be a change but in all likelihood the biggest change and reason for the retail price increase is the 'free shipping' when ordering online...Grab the deals on the 'AC' kits boys and girls!

OP
OP

GCally

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Well, I just popped the top of the Jeep wooden crate and the 'AD' kit looks pretty much the same as the 'AC'...The front spring perches are black, so that may be a change but in all likelihood the biggest change and reason for the retail price increase is the 'free shipping' when ordering online...Grab the deals on the 'AC' kits boys and girls!
Thanks for the confirmation.

I just picked up a kit for 975 shipped!!!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-2020-Jeep-Wrangler-JL-Mopar-2-Lift-Kit-with-Fox-Shocks-77072395AC/233473879771?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

Guy said he can get more at that price if anyone else wants one.

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel on 37s

Jerrybizzle

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Tech
That’s a pretty stout looking bracket from Superlift.
Yeah it seems like it. I actually didn’t drill the hole they wanted as the 2 bolts seemed plenty. I’ll have to get under there again at some point and retighten things but I’m out of commission right now so it will have to wait. Tore my Achilles so retightening everything after my lift install isn’t high on my list.

Sponsored

geolchris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys, 2023 JLUR on order
Part numbers for the new isolators -

68342245AC front left
68342250AC front right

I purchased mine from moparwholesaleparts.com last week, they were ~$11.50 each. They are specific left and right now. New versions are black plastic instead of gray plastic.

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon , Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase

Jerrybizzle

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Tech
Part numbers for the new isolators -

68342245AC front left
68342250AC front right

I purchased mine from moparwholesaleparts.com last week, they were ~$11.50 each. They are specific left and right now. New versions are black plastic instead of gray plastic.
Spend the extra few bucks and just get the rock krawler spring perches.

Last edited:

geolchris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys, 2023 JLUR on order
Link to RockKrawler correction pads.
This is a superior solution to those Mopar ones. Until they change the design I’d advise to save yourself the headache and install these from the start.
https://rockkrawler.com/jl-front-spring-correction-pad-18-pres-wrangler/
Yeah, I don't disagree with you. I bought both to compare, see what Mopar changed in the new ones. I'll take some detailed pics and post them later if anyone is interested. I will probably also end up with the Rock Krawler ones, I dislike the plastic of the Mopar units. I feel one day it'll crack and the (what looks like) solid delrin or hard rubber of the RK ones just seems more robust. Plus no gap for the spring end to fall into.

And I'm gonna go one step further than you and link to RCO, they sell the front and rear pads and give a forum discount with code JLWF. And they ship super fast.

https://www.rivercityoffroad.com/product-p/rk06705k.htm
https://www.rivercityoffroad.com/product-p/rk06840.htm
Sponsored