Sponsored

Mopar 06511076AA M10 Bracket to Frame Rivnut Nutsert?

cafecito820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Hi,
Are the Mopar 06511076AA M10 Bracket to Frame Rivnut Nutserts removable and reusable or are they more or less permanently wedged into your frame after an initial tightening of the bolt that threads in to them?

Jeep Wrangler JL Mopar 06511076AA M10 Bracket to Frame Rivnut Nutsert? mopar-06511076AA-frame-rivnut

https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/front-lower-skid-plate-nutsert-jl-06511076AA

Thank you!

Sorry for the necro, but I am about to order some of these as well. You really just screw the bolt in to install them? No special tool or installer needed?

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
Sorry for the necro, but I am about to order some of these as well. You really just screw the bolt in to install them? No special tool or installer needed?
I suggest exploring YouTube, as I’m sure there’s very videos showing different methods. But yes, you could use a bolt and nut to install them or buy an inexpensive tool to install them.. I have a tool I picked up from Harbor Freight that works well, about $30 if I recall.

cafecito820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
I suggest exploring YouTube, as I’m sure there’s very videos showing different methods. But yes, you could use a bolt and nut to install them or buy an inexpensive tool to install them.. I have a tool I picked up from Harbor Freight that works well, about $30 if I recall.
I've watched quite a few videos on rivnuts, but these look different. Most of the ones I see collapse in behind the surface with the pressure of the gun. These have a hex shape, no clear weak point, and there's very little info on the web about them that I could find.

Edit: This looks to be pretty similar. It's a hex hole in an FCA truck.

Sponsored

Last edited: