• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Oregon Molle Platform Solutions Storage Basket $50

Cwelroy

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Sahara
$95 brand new. This goes on the driver’s side. $50. Pick up only. I’ve attached the stock photo from the MPS website as I’ve already traded in the Jeep.

AB7048F5-4A14-422F-9802-9C74FF044B61.png
Sponsored

laroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe
I'd love to grab this from you, but I'm a little too far away for pick up.

Sorry for hijacking your for sale thread, but how did you like this? Is it big enough to be useful?

OP
OP
Cwelroy

Cwelroy

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'd love to grab this from you, but I'm a little too far away for pick up.

Sorry for hijacking your for sale thread, but how did you like this? Is it big enough to be useful?
Not a problem. I’ll answer by saying yes and no. It will fit, for example, about the same amount of stuff you can fit in the storage area near where the bolts go in the rear of the Jeep. So maybe some recovery gear or tie down straps. I had some straps in a bag in there and then also had a rolled up rain coat and an extra hat. The Molle part is most useful. Had the Jeep tool kit, a yeti dry bag with more straps, and a first aid kit attached to the front.

laroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe
Not a problem. I’ll answer by saying yes and no. It will fit, for example, about the same amount of stuff you can fit in the storage area near where the bolts go in the rear of the Jeep. So maybe some recovery gear or tie down straps. I had some straps in a bag in there and then also had a rolled up rain coat and an extra hat. The Molle part is most useful. Had the Jeep tool kit, a yeti dry bag with more straps, and a first aid kit attached to the front.
Thanks for the info. I'm interested in a few of their products, but they're not cheap.

Good luck with your sale.

Simsy71

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
$95 brand new. This goes on the driver’s side. $50. Pick up only. I’ve attached the stock photo from the MPS website as I’ve already traded in the Jeep.

Jeep Wrangler JL Molle Platform Solutions Storage Basket $50 AB7048F5-4A14-422F-9802-9C74FF044B61
Any plans to come up to Portland (Tigard) ? I’d love to buy this from you. Thanks.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Cwelroy

Cwelroy

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any plans to come up to Portland (Tigard) ? I’d love to buy this from you. Thanks.
I’m in Salem. No plans at the moment to head up there, sorry. If I do make some plans and still have it, I’ll let you know. We were just up there last weekend. Only being $50, not worth the 13 mpg I’m getting in the gladiator rubicon. Haha

Simsy71

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m in Salem. No plans at the moment to head up there, sorry. If I do make some plans and still have it, I’ll let you know. We were just up there last weekend. Only being $50, not worth the 13 mpg I’m getting in the gladiator rubicon. Haha
I totally get it - I’ll watch out for an update and of course let you know if I come south.

OP
OP
Cwelroy

Cwelroy

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I totally get it - I’ll watch out for an update and of course let you know if I come south.
I’m headed up to Beaverton tomorrow morning have to go near Herzog-Meier Volvo. Could meet on the way nearby at around 10ish.

Simsy71

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m headed up to Beaverton tomorrow morning have to go near Herzog-Meier Volvo. Could meet on the way nearby at around 10ish.
Unfortunately I'm busy in meetings during that time - do you plan to head back down to Salem afterwards? I'm about 3 miles from I-5 and 217 so am very close, but my schedule is horrible.

backs1de

First Name
Brando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon - 3.6l Auto - Stingrey
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Biomed Engineer
Clubs

Hey there I'm in Tualatin area, I'm interested on it also, send me a pm if you are going to be around Woodburn area and ill meet you.

OP
OP
Cwelroy

Cwelroy

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry, sold it yesterday.
Sponsored