echo17

First Name
Elliott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon - Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Everyone, I've been reviewing most of the MPS overhead panel feeds, but noticed that no one has ever really reviewed it. Are you guys happy with it? And does it make noises at all?

I ask because I've ordered both the front and rear overhead panels a while back. I tried to install them with my mechanic; but he felt it looked like it didn't fit right (owner of the company said it looks like it was slightly bent during delivery and that I can bend it back). So I figured I would ask you guys for your sage advises before I drilled holes into my frame. Also having doubts about a plastic zip tie to attach one of the platform's arms.

I've attached pictures for reference on when we tried to line things up and thought they looked off. Please ignore my Fiancé's gossip/fashion magazines! I swear they aren't mine...

Thanks!
Jeep Wrangler JL Molle Panel Solutions: Front & Rear feedback/help IMG_7973
Jeep Wrangler JL Molle Panel Solutions: Front & Rear feedback/help IMG_7973
Jeep Wrangler JL Molle Panel Solutions: Front & Rear feedback/help IMG_7975
Jeep Wrangler JL Molle Panel Solutions: Front & Rear feedback/help IMG_7976
Jeep Wrangler JL Molle Panel Solutions: Front & Rear feedback/help IMG_7977

IMG_7974.jpeg

IMG_7975.jpeg

IMG_7976.jpeg

IMG_7977.jpeg
Sponsored

T4STE

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oswachiart.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Graphic Designer
Vehicle Showcase
The front one looks like its backwards. Rotate it a full 180. If its anything like the JCR overhead panel, you would have to remove the tabs that the freedom top latches on to and use the bolts for that as a mounting point by sandwiching it. I could be wrong tho hard to tell from the pics.

OP
OP

echo17

First Name
Elliott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon - Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
The front one looks like its backwards. Rotate it a full 180. If its anything like the JCR overhead panel, you would have to remove the tabs that the freedom top latches on to and use the bolts for that as a mounting point by sandwiching it. I could be wrong tho hard to tell from the pics.
Thanks for the feedback. Will revisit and look into this. But from instructions given, I’m supposed to drill that part into the front frame.
Sponsored