Manual Transmission 2024 Order Waiting Room

Fatfreewilly

First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Black Bear Edition - 2dr.
Got an update from my Jeepcares on my still in C order from 7/18/2023.

"2/12/2024" build date.

Might as well order a 2025 :mad:

It's a Bikini Willys 4dr.

Was hoping for a Christmas miracle, maybe I'll have it by Summer 2024 with the damn shipping delays post-build.

Sigh.
Sponsored

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2 Door Rubicon, 2024 2 Door Rubicon X 3.6 MT
I placed my order on June 30th and got an e-mail with my VIN the same day with C status. A couple weeks ago, I contacted Jeep Cares on here and they forwarded my inquiry about the status of my order to Jeep Customer Care. Their first response said The VIN was assigned and was awaiting to be scheduled. The same info that's on the tracker. After 154 days at C status, I asked for more information than what was on the tracker. Below is the response I received today. The Jeep Customer Care staff are clueless. They don't know that production of the manual transmission 2024 Wranglers has started.

This is a courtesy email update regarding your 2024 Jeep Wrangler order status.

Regarding Manual transmissions vehicle orders: Great question. I would say timing has changed to late Q4 to early Q1 of 2024 for start of production (always subject to change). With the manual transmission recall (19A) in combination with the recent strike, we experienced even longer delays. At this time, try to use the following statement with Wrangler and Gladiator customers who are asking about order delays:

We are excited for you to begin enjoying your new Wrangler (or Gladiator) and experiencing the adventure that comes with owning a Jeep Brand vehicle. Due to the UAW strike in Toledo weā€™re experiencing delays building your vehicle. Even though the strike is over, the plant did not immediately begin producing vehicles at normal capacity. Weā€™re taking the necessary steps to ramp up production in a way that ensures you receive a Wrangler (or Gladiator) built with the amazing quality you expect from Jeep.

Thank you for your loyalty and weā€™re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!

Payal
Jeep Information Center

tarndesigns

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
I placed my order on June 30th and got an e-mail with my VIN the same day with C status. A couple weeks ago, I contacted Jeep Cares on here and they forwarded my inquiry about the status of my order to Jeep Customer Care. Their first response said The VIN was assigned and was awaiting to be scheduled. The same info that's on the tracker. After 154 days at C status, I asked for more information than what was on the tracker. Below is the response I received today. The Jeep Customer Care staff are clueless. They don't know that production of the manual transmission 2024 Wranglers has started.

This is a courtesy email update regarding your 2024 Jeep Wrangler order status.

Regarding Manual transmissions vehicle orders: Great question. I would say timing has changed to late Q4 to early Q1 of 2024 for start of production (always subject to change). With the manual transmission recall (19A) in combination with the recent strike, we experienced even longer delays. At this time, try to use the following statement with Wrangler and Gladiator customers who are asking about order delays:

We are excited for you to begin enjoying your new Wrangler (or Gladiator) and experiencing the adventure that comes with owning a Jeep Brand vehicle. Due to the UAW strike in Toledo weā€™re experiencing delays building your vehicle. Even though the strike is over, the plant did not immediately begin producing vehicles at normal capacity. Weā€™re taking the necessary steps to ramp up production in a way that ensures you receive a Wrangler (or Gladiator) built with the amazing quality you expect from Jeep.

Thank you for your loyalty and weā€™re proud to have you as a member of the Jeep Family!

Payal
Jeep Information Center
Hahahahahaha he pasted in the line that tells them what to copy/paste!!

Grayone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 TRX, 392 Rubicon (sold), 2 door Rubicon
And boom! The manual 2 door just went into production a week after it's twin auto jeep! Now I will have to decide which one to take, after driving both.

Sponsored

Mad201

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 2 Door Willys 3.6L MT, 1982 CJ5
And boom! The manual 2 door just went into production a week after it's twin auto jeep! Now I will have to decide which one to take, after driving both.
Not fair you get two and I cant even get onešŸ„²

Grayone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 TRX, 392 Rubicon (sold), 2 door Rubicon
I will give info on the one I don't take if you are interested. Anvil, 2 door, pretty much loaded.

sergioadh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Atlas
At the present time, . Your vehicle has been scheduled for production. Time in this stage varies based on your particular vehicle configuration. Once your vehicle has started production, you will see movement on the tracker . You vehicle estimated build date is on the week of 12/11/2023. Currently, a delivery estimate is not yet available to share.
Got an email, ordered 4/27 Willys.

Sponsored

wreck99

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon, 2019 RAM 1500 Bighorn
Clubs

Just got this email from Jeep today. Things are happening!

Jeep Wrangler JL Manual Transmission 2024 Order Waiting Room 1701479636983

Vincenzo

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
I guess this is kind of related to 2024 orders, but what happened to the Dual Top Group? I had both the hard and soft top on my TJ and I wouldnā€™t mind having both again this go round. I know the soft top is a different design now. Are they not still user interchangeable?

autotragic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLR 6MT
I guess this is kind of related to 2024 orders, but what happened to the Dual Top Group? I had both the hard and soft top on my TJ and I wouldnā€™t mind having both again this go round. I know the soft top is a different design now. Are they not still user interchangeable?
They certainly are. And the new soft top is easier to take off and put on than the older models. When I ordered the dual top group was an option.

I got my window sticker!

Estimated delivery date is now Dec. 11th.