2024 Rubicon X — Manual Transmission order

dirtgirl321

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Rubicon 4Door (ordered)
Has anyone received their 24 Rubicon X with MT yet? I ordered mine the week that ordering opened in March and it is still in D status. I was told that build status generally goes to existing orders but I am not sure about that? Hoping to have it before October ??
Sponsored

OrneryBear

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Sarge JLUR 6spd
Has anyone received their 24 Rubicon X with MT yet? I ordered mine the week that ordering opened in March and it is still in D status. I was told that build status generally goes to existing orders but I am not sure about that? Hoping to have it before October ??
It's likely due to the clutch recall delaying manual builds. 23s have been delivered since the recall, so you're next. even before the recall it was well known that manuals often take more time because they don't build that many compared to the autos.

Ironhorse

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Rubicon x 3.6. 6speed
Better off getting an automatic due to software issues with the manual 3.6 along with poor gear ratio’s from 3rd on up!

Vincenzo

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
I initially ordered a 4d 2024 Rubicon X in Sept 23. I had since decided to downgrade to a 2D Sport. The original Sept 23 order came in early May 2024. I did not drive it but I saw that it arrived.
Sponsored