MA Dealers

MEski4x4

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite JLUR
Hey guys. Finally ready to pull the trigger on a JLUR. Willing to buy on lot or order, so no major rush.
Anyone know if there are still great deals to be had anywhere in MA or New England? Prefer in MA, but willing to drive for right deal of course.
TIA
Sponsored

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR

Sponsored

Wkaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
central chrysler jeep cut me a good deal on custom order in november.
Sahara w 2.0 turbo
cold weather package
trailer tow package
select-trac transfer case
anti-spin differential
cargo management system (not worth the money)
7' touch screen
and a whole bunch of standard features

Things I didn"t want ( too many expensive failure points)
Leather seats
Led lighting
Technology group
Alpine stereo system and gps

Lovin my 1st jeep, 44k 6 weeks delivered.

20201129_155255a.jpg

RobAmy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 3.0L Turbo Diesel Rubicon
I tried HARR Jeep in Worcester Ma and it was not a fun experience really bad actually). I ended up at Ocean Jeep in RI and it was a great experience from start to finish. I did not get a discount due it was the only diesel in the state at the time, but they bought my soft top back and got 0% financing. They actually let me take the test drive home overnight so my wife could see and drive it. They had my wife's car while I had the jeep and detailed it inside and out for us :like:

danzy55

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2003 Wranger TJ Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys. Finally ready to pull the trigger on a JLUR. Willing to buy on lot or order, so no major rush.
Anyone know if there are still great deals to be had anywhere in MA or New England? Prefer in MA, but willing to drive for right deal of course.
TIA
picked up my 2021 Willys from Central 44 Jeep. Ask for Adam Silver the GM cut me a great deal over the phone no BS. Great buying experience!

Sponsored

dirtydawgsrubi

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 JLUR
We bought ours in March from Darcars in New Carrollton. Drove 8-1/2 hours to pick it up. At the time it was about 14% off msrp and the best deal on what we wanted east of Iowa. I noticed it depends a lot of model some times. They have a JLURD on the lot for almost 12% off right now. Not sure how that stacks up currently. Good luck!

Doug997

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Q5, JLUR 4XE (on order)
Ditto on Adam... put my order in today...

JLXS74 with most options.

MSRP 66,775
FWP 62,846
HB 1,959
FFP 62,293
EP 59,904

Agreed sale price of $60,100 which is the FFP minus the hold back minus $234. So that is 4.4% below invoice. This is with Adam Silver in MA.

Jeeperific

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited 70th
Called Rob at Planet Jeep in Franklin. Here is the website: https://www.planetchryslerjeepdodge.net . I got this recommendation from COSTCO car buying program: https://www.costcoauto.com/enterzipcode.aspx?gotourl=/ . They give you the Costco price but was able to negotiate more. Also by using the COSCO program I have a coupon for 50% off 200 or 400 in MOPAR parts and accessories to outfit our new JEEP.

I highly recommend Rob and you can tell him the guy who bought the Jeep with the bow you provided right before Christmas says hi.

Here is breakdown of what paid:
$48,780 MSRP
-4634 (dealer discount)
______
$44,534
-1500 (Jeep.com coupon)
_____
$43,034 Total pre tax

Think total was almost 12% off MSRP due to discount of $6,134.

You also want to try to get a Jeep.com coupon. I had a couple dealer tabs open on my computer and was on jeep.com for a while. Finally I entered my information saying I planed to buy within next 24 to 36 hours which resulted in a 1500 discount and a targeted consumer discount code. One recent post mentioned getting some other type of coupon for 4000 discount.

I also tried TRUCAR dealer and did not get much off. My take is over ten percent under MSRP is very good and think I noticed someone here get 14% off recently. These discounts seem to change a lot.

Best of luck to you and you will love the new Jeep.
Sponsored