Decent Jeep dealership in MA?

jaozus

First Name
Frederick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Firecracker Red 3.6L 6MT
Hi there, my first oil change is coming up soon and after hearing horror stories about overfilling etc, I was wondering if anyone had recommendations on a preferred dealership in MA.
Sponsored

¤|||||||¤

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Hi there, my first oil change is coming up soon and after hearing horror stories about overfilling etc, I was wondering if anyone had recommendations on a preferred dealership in MA.
Central 44 Jeep. Raynham, MA

Msrp when ordered 59,500. Final purchase was 52,400. Great place.

I HATE dealing with car salesman believe me. But I have to give them credit..they focus very little on selling you anything. They focus more on helping you get through the buying process and are upfront and honest.

**EDIT: there service dept is also on point..they have 2 kids there who do all there mod work and they are very knowledgeable and good. Great team there.

Famof5jeep

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
My suggestion is to avoid Imperial. They bailed on helping me through my heater core issues on my JK... literally told me not to bring it back because they won’t do any work on my coolant system even though I bought it brand new through them. Fully loaded Unlimited Rubi.
Sponsored