Getting-My-Jeep

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger (Hellcat), Land Rover, Escalade
Hello Everyone,
I am looking to purchase a 2019 Moab and I was looking at the Jeep site to have it built and wondering any options that anyone would recommend or Not recommend ?
I found this site by trying to research the add-on "Hinge-Gate Reinforcement by Mopar" yes no maybe? I was going to get the dual top, tan interior with a Granite or Billet exterior.
Anyone know what the trail rail system is? I cant find a lot of info on it
Thanks for your time
Mark
Sponsored

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Ram TRX, 20' Gladiator LE
Here’s a picture of the trail rail system. I use it all the time. It’s also on the tailgate so the sliding hooks move from floor to tailgate when not in use.

The dual top just means they’ll ship a box with a soft top in it. It’s not like in the past where the soft top was installed. You’ll need to store your hardtop and install the soft top. Then store the soft top when you put the hardtop back on. You’d be better off getting the Sunrider JL for hardtop and then go completely topless when the weather permits.

I’ve also the MOPAR tailgate reinforcement but there’s better solutions than installing over the existing hinges for less $$$. I don’t see putting larger than 35s on mine so it’s overkill for me.

For options get the cold weather group and spring for the 8.4” entertainment system. If you can wait, and are buying the 8-spd auto, get the adaptive cruise control.

14798C69-AF62-4DE4-BDC2-6884E2219EB2.jpeg

OP
OP
Getting-My-Jeep

Getting-My-Jeep

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger (Hellcat), Land Rover, Escalade
Thank you very much! I think I will pass on the rails... not that I would not like to get it but I am going to have a bottom piece made to cover the back so its easier for my dogs and so their paws will not get caught in the hardware on the bottom, looks like you have the back seat removed? (the blue hooks) I need to cover them also.

I cant go topless just because of the dogs I was thinking about one of the soft tops that have the holes in the back (like a webbing) for summer riding but the hard top for the snow (24 inches the past two days)

Im getting older so I would be sticking with the stock tires, maybe a more aggressive tread but the stock size should be fine.... my redneck days and 38's are behind me know :)

Thanks again!

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
@Sorbs has some good advice, but since you are getting the Moab the 8.4 and the automatic are standard. Cold Weather Group and Advanced Safety are options.

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
If you aren't going to get bigger tires I would skip the Hinge Gate reinforcement. I've read positive and negative reviews on it. Not really negative, but some people weren't impressed by it for the money, and if you are staying with stock tires, no real reason to get it. And from my impression, if you go with 37s, there are better aftermarket solutions. I would also recommend the Cold Weather Group if you are in a colder area, sounds like it with the snow. I've only had my Rubicon week, but I do love the heated seats and heated steering wheel coming on automatically on start up when its less than 40 degrees out.
Sponsored