First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I’ve got the MB Quart full system to install in my Jeep. It’s not particularly complex, but I’m considering having a pro do the install instead of DIY because of some circumstances that have arisen recently that limit my time and ability to do it myself. The issue is that I’m detail oriented and I want disassembly that won’t scratch and damage my interior, every screw and clip replaced correctly like I’d do it. Anybody know of someone like that around Houston? I’m very willing to pay top installation labor prices for top labor. Time’s not an issue either, they can keep it for several days if necessary. If it’s an installer for a shop that moonlights at home that’s cool.

Know anyone?
Sponsored

JasonInDLH

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 15 Yukon Denali
Occupation
I’d Rather Talk Jeep’s!
I’m up in MN, so can’t help with recommendations, but I hear you out in trying to find the best.

Yesterday I stripped my 10 gauge speaker wire and accidentally took many copper strands with it. Without even thinking twice I cut the end off and re-stripped it and successfully did it without nicking a single strand. I thought to myself…”I wonder if a ‘pro’ would have done that?”

In the 90’s I brought a Jeep to an audio shop to install some stuff and remember seeing a bunch of strands on the floor.

My thoughts, sadly, is that you’ll never receive the same quality of install vs if you do it yourself.