Looking for a new 392.

frank-o

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 SOT, JLUR SOT, Prior JLUR Sting, 10thA JKUR
This is the one I bought. Very excited to feel it’s power. In my opinion, it’s long overdue for Jeep to make the v8 in a modern platform. Should be delivered to me by beginning of next week. Entire deal done without stepping foot in the dealership.
C74DF378-1414-4048-A148-10A8E2DFAF20.png
Its beautiful.
Sponsored

frank-o

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Similar 392 I found, dealer wants $10K over MSRP. No thanks. I'll have to order. Congrats OP on your purchase!

OP
OP
ragmanjobber

ragmanjobber

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A LOT
You really need to give them an offer and make it as a final offer. Forget what they are asking. They were asking 5-10K over sticker on the one I just paid MSRP for depending on which person I spoke to at this dealership but I made an offer and stuck to my guns. They ran my credit, saw I was good for the money and I am thinking the month end timing helped me in getting it done. Dealers love to make deals towards the end of the month to hit their numbers. Good luck. MSRP deals are not impossible. At least it wasnt for me.

frank-o

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You really need to give them an offer and make it as a final offer. Forget what they are asking. They were asking 5-10K over sticker on the one I just paid MSRP for depending on which person I spoke to at this dealership but I made an offer and stuck to my guns. They ran my credit, saw I was good for the money and I am thinking the month end timing helped me in getting it done. Dealers love to make deals towards the end of the month to hit their numbers. Good luck. MSRP deals are not impossible. At least it wasnt for me.
Thanks for the advice and congrats again on the purchase!

gmpirate

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Rubicon, 2018 JK Rubicon Recon
I just received an email this morning that my Jeep just came in. No prior warning. I'm right in the middle of acquiring a new business and can't take this on right now. Super disappointed but at least I can still order a 23' in a few months.

392 Hydro w/half doors. I want to be able to take the top off, so no retractable roof. I have no idea how it would work, but if someone is interested in purchasing it, let me know. See the attached build sheet.

Attachments

Sponsored

frank-o

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just received an email this morning that my Jeep just came in. No prior warning. I'm right in the middle of acquiring a new business and can't take this on right now. Super disappointed but at least I can still order a 23' in a few months.

392 Hydro w/half doors. I want to be able to take the top off, so no retractable roof. I have no idea how it would work, but if someone is interested in purchasing it, let me know. See the attached build sheet.
Timing stinks. If it was sky one touch… best wishes on the new business.
Sponsored