Sponsored

If you’re looking for a new Jeep with specific options…

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
When I started looking for my jeep, I was very specific on the options I wanted it to have. I searched the web high and low… I found this site to be the most useful tool for pulling up the window sticker using the Vin number so I could compare side-by-side the window stickers to see if it had the options I was looking for.
It works for any jeep 2013 or newer. As far as I know all dealerships are required to post a Vin number on their listing. Saves a lot of time calling the dealerships and asking salesman that really don’t know what they’re talking about anyway…

https://windowstickerlookup.com/

When I looked for mine I was looking for the following options.

2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sahara
4cyl 2.0L Turbo
Keyless Proximity sensor
8.4” Screen with Navigation
Black Hardtop (or color match, just no soft top)
LED package

Most of the dealers I talked to did not know what options there jeeps had, I was able to go through more than 100 jeeps in a couple hours at my office using this website. I was able to find two that had the options I wanted with the exception of the LED package, but in hindsight I’m kind of glad I did not get that because now I can put the lights that I want in there instead of using stock lights.

by searching dealership websites, I could easily narrow down the options to see if they had something similar, then I can pull up the Vin number to see if it had specific options that I wanted.

https://windowstickerlookup.com/
Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
The Mopar led lighting package is the #1 wish I had gotten it item, repeated countless times in numerous different threads. The factory added package offers a lot of bang for the buck and the vehicle if fully wired and programmed to play well with them.

OP
OP
JSFoster75

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
The Mopar led lighting package is the #1 wish I had gotten it item, repeated countless times in numerous different threads. The factory added package offers a lot of bang for the buck and the vehicle if fully wired and programmed to play well with them.
Yeah, I was looking for that, but settled for one without it (my wife's has it though). But, I'll find some good LED's to make it look awesome!
Sponsored