robd1438

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU MOAB
Vehicle Showcase
Hi all, updated my Tazer to the latest version yesterday and had a birthday parade tonight so figured it'd be the perfect time to use the lightshow. The lightshow would start but as soon as I started moving/driving it shut off. I thought it was supposed to stay on for parades and emergency vehicles. Am I missing something? Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
robd1438

robd1438

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU MOAB
Vehicle Showcase
Hi all, updated my Tazer to the latest version yesterday and had a birthday parade tonight so figured it'd be the perfect time to use the lightshow. The lightshow would start but as soon as I started moving/driving it shut off. I thought it was supposed to stay on for parades and emergency vehicles. Am I missing something? Thanks!
anyone?

breakerbaker

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2.0 JLU Sport S, 2015 Kawasaki Ninja 650, 2003 100th Anniversary Harley-Davidson Softtail
Occupation
Navy Doc
Were you ever to find an answer? I am a 1st responder and would love to use this feature responding to calls from my house. I am currently in Guam where it is allowed. Thanks!

newjerseyjl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Sahara
Were you ever to find an answer? I am a 1st responder and would love to use this feature responding to calls from my house. I am currently in Guam where it is allowed. Thanks!
download the update tool and go into "configure." you can change the light show settings there to stay on while in motion.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
The right advise is above.

The 3asy way is to enable in motion in the live feature.

While your jeep is running, and on the audio screen. Use the left arrow on the left side of the steering wheel. Hold down the left arrow and on the right side of the steering wheel. Click the cancel button to scroll to the in motion tab and turn it on.
Sponsored