Meyerscm

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Nice! I appreciate all the replies, awesome. I'll post on here when it arrives and will see who wants to meet up!
Sponsored

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
ordered February 1st. 2018 2 DR JL rubicon, 3.6, auto, FC Red, cloth seats, soft top, LED, Alpine, Tow, steel bumpers. 2007 jk, 2006 F350, 2000 Excursion
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
Good to see the community chip in. We’ve helped quite a few folks do their own work. It really is a great experience. You learn so much in a hands on situation. I’m a bit away from you but if you still need a hand and a spot to do it with tools we take on a few of these a year. Good Luck and enjoy.

OP
OP
Meyerscm

Meyerscm

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Alright, looks like the lift is set to arrive tomorrow afternoon. First available day to install would be Saturday 8/28 - anyone available/interested for that? Again, would need the space and equipment to do it. I will gladly provide all food/beverages for the day! Let me know! Thanks guys.

Sponsored

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
Vehicle Showcase
Alright, looks like the lift is set to arrive tomorrow afternoon. First available day to install would be Saturday 8/28 - anyone available/interested for that? Again, would need the space and equipment to do it. I will gladly provide all food/beverages for the day! Let me know! Thanks guys.
I work saturday sunday unfortunately. and mon tues next week.

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
ordered February 1st. 2018 2 DR JL rubicon, 3.6, auto, FC Red, cloth seats, soft top, LED, Alpine, Tow, steel bumpers. 2007 jk, 2006 F350, 2000 Excursion
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
We will be working on the big truck this weekend, you are more than welcome to bring it by and get in some work. It is generally a 2 day job when you diy.

OP
OP
Meyerscm

Meyerscm

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry didnt reply - have been working the past few nights. Anyways @obwahn said he is available Monday. Looking to figure things out for then if anyone else is available then and wants to help.

OP
OP
Meyerscm

Meyerscm

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
We will be working on the big truck this weekend, you are more than welcome to bring it by and get in some work. It is generally a 2 day job when you diy.
Appreciate that, don't want to get in the way of an already set project! I predict I'll be needing a good amount of guidance getting started. Fingers crossed it only takes one day. We'll see!

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
Appreciate that, don't want to get in the way of an already set project! I predict I'll be needing a good amount of guidance getting started. Fingers crossed it only takes one day. We'll see!
No worries, enjoy your install. It can be very enlightening and the knowledge gained will serve you well.

OP
OP
Meyerscm

Meyerscm

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Quick update - Just wanted to thank everyone for the offers to help. Work and life ended up filling my schedule pretty quickly so just had it installed at a local shop for convenience sake.
Sponsored