Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
So I was looking at buying the Teraflex st2 and fox shocks from river city off-road who i love by the way.. but then my buddy showed me he bought the Mopar kit for 1350 with no tax and free shipping from just for jeeps. And then i saw someone in another state say they got a dealership to the mopar lift for 1850 installed. I figure install will run my 700 so that puts the teraflex kit at 2100 installed, and i don't need the trackbar bracket (have a teraflex adjustable track bar) of the st2 kit, and i really like the 2.5" fox shocks that come with the mopar lift. But when i call around my local shops they all want 2600-3000k for the mopar lift, one dealership wanted 6k. Does anyone know any dealerships near Newport Beach, that do the mopar lift at a good price?
Sponsored

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

sounds like $500 for install which is a fair price.

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

i have Mopar lift which i will be listing for sale soon. i bought it off another member who ran it for a few miles. i didnt end up installing it and went another direction. looking for $1k for it. comes with the Rock Crawler correction pads. if you want to save a few hundred bucks.

cavguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Once this COVID crap cools down (which is probably months away..) if you still haven't gotten it installed and can wrangle a jack and jack stands I can assist you with installing DIY style. I did mine myself and have done many bolt on suspensions (lift and lower) in the past.

Last edited:

Sponsored

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Give DCH in Temecula a call. They will usually give a great price on parts and fair on install.

Have always found Bob Baker in Carlsbad to be really high on installs.

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

shoot an call to my guy over at Huntington beach jeep... Adventure off road. His name is Mike Rice direct number is 1-714-475-6512 great dude and very fair priced on parts. he match online pricing for my front rubicon axle and didn't hit me with shipping cost. Really good guy. shoot me a mention Brian ( just picked my front axle up a week ago from him)

OP
OP
SleepEatJeepRepeat

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Once this COVID crap cools down (which is probably months away..) if you still haven't gotten it installed and can wrangle a jack and jack stands I can assist you with installing DIY style. I did mine myself and have done many bolt on suspensions (lift and lower) in the past.
That would be awesome, one of my issues though is that I am going thru a buy back in my current jlu and need to pull 5-6 parts off of it and put them on the new one and turn the old car in with in a day or two.. so will be a time crunch, that is the reason I want to go to a shop with two. And and they them power their everything at once

OP
OP
SleepEatJeepRepeat

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
shoot an call to my guy over at Huntington beach jeep... Adventure off road. His name is Mike Rice direct number is 1-714-475-6512 great dude and very fair priced on parts. he match online pricing for my front rubicon axle and didn't hit me with shipping cost. Really good guy. shoot me a mention Brian ( just picked my front axle up a week ago from him)
Huh strange when I called them they had one set price fir the mopar lift and it was the best price locally but no negotiation or matching.

OP
OP
SleepEatJeepRepeat

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
So guys I ended up a rock crawler 2.5” lift with fox shocks and teraflex bump stop extension kit .. FYI

So far my best quote for install and swapping front trackbar steering stabilizer, tire carrier, and falcon progressive bumpstops from old vehicle to the new vehicle, and putting oem parts back on old vehicles is with OCmotorsports who I have had really good experiences with in the past. The price feels high to me (won’t post here out of respect for them) but I want a Jeep expert I need a pro shop with two bays that can do everything quickly and they are the best I have found thus far. if anyone knows of anyone well respected, I should call, please let me know.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SleepEatJeepRepeat

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
FYI run away from 4 wheel parts they were the highest shop I called coming in at 3600 in labor alone. 😱 literally over twice as much as several other shops that have way better reputations!
Sponsored

Last edited: