First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUL Sport
Occupation
Retired but working with benefits.
I have the same question. Hopefully we will get some help. I’m installing Rubicon springs and shocks and need to know if I should add these 3/4” leveling blocks to our JLU Sport. Argggghhhh! My crystal ball’s broken and I do not want to do this twice. Help me, flame me, give me your 2 cents. Rarely do I ever care what anyone else thinks but I’m in uncharter waters here. Thanks.

Pressurized

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
Should be perfect!

I have the same question. Hopefully we will get some help. I’m installing Rubicon springs and shocks and need to know if I should add these 3/4” leveling blocks to our JLU Sport. Argggghhhh! My crystal ball’s broken and I do not want to do this twice. Help me, flame me, give me your 2 cents. Rarely do I ever care what anyone else thinks but I’m in uncharter waters here. Thanks.
Check the spring numbers before you go through the work of putting them in. Just being off of a Rubicon doesn't automatically mean they are longer than what you have.

cabnfvr

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUL Sport
Occupation
Retired but working with benefits.
Should be perfect!

Check the spring numbers before you go through the work of putting them in. Just being off of a Rubicon doesn't automatically mean they are longer than what you have.
Already on my to-do list but thanks just the same. I'm measuring before and after (if the spring numbers are different) and will post the results later next week. Either way I get the better shocks! Now, to level or not to level?

Kadonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Manual Trans Front Spacers, 2010 JKU Wrangler Sport
Level for sure, I will be. I did it in my JK. No lift but added 1" front spacers, leveled almost perfectly. The JL will be the same.

Sponsored

MotoMax

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2020 Jeep Grandcherokee
Occupation
Do nothing bum Retired
I was just looking at this kit for raising our Rubicon just a bit on all 4 corners. Planning on adding 315-70-17 KO2's. Thought a small lift would look good with the larger tires instead of going with a 2.5" lift.
I would love to see before and after pictures. Also any issues with other suspension components using these .75 spacers?

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
I still have my unopened tera flex leveling kit for my JK that I will try on my JL.