Lemon Replacement

Oscar16

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Sahara
Lol. My check engine light came on took to dealership had bad fuel pump. After fixed that another code popped up and still fixing that. Been 3 weeks with my JL. No fun hope yours is nothing

Capt-Zoom

First Name
Capt-Zoom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL sport s, 4door. 1999 TJ Sport
Most states require 3 documented repairs on the same issue to get lemon law. Varies by state though so look it up. Also before exploring lemon law contact your region customer service rep. Ask ur dealer to put you in touch with them.

RW Sting Gray

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Sport S
My CEL came on taking it home after I bought it. It was off the next day and never returned, It being new I guess threw something off for a second I guess..

Bswen

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Crisis averted. Dealer cleared the gas cap/ check engine lights and did an evap leak test: system passed. No additional code(s).

I guess I'll keep it for now.;)
Man, I feel your pain!!! I had my TPMS sensor going off for weeks! Finally the dealership put air in the tire. Rim is a goner, but thankfully the light on the dash went off! Was almost ready for a lemon law fight! :punch:

:cwl::cwl::cwl:

Sponsored

Bswen

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Hope you got it covered under warranty, dealer air is expensive.
Also, you should have them give you a free lifetime warranty. You don't know if you can trust the reliability of your JL anymore.
Yea, trying to get a lifetime warranty on the air. And then to make up for my inconveniences I want them to lift it, give me new 17s with 35s and Im gonna need new front bumper with winch. Maybe Ill have them throw in a softop for next summer. Seem reasonable?:devil:

Bswen

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Funny thing is: all of my tires are @ 32psi. The service advisor came to me and asked if I knew my tires were all low. I told him I did a chalk test. He looked puzzled, then said "I figured you did it on purpose".
My tires are all around 32 but my front left one has the TPMS light going off (my above sarcasm was actually based on reality).
IMG_1268.JPG

Bswen

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
At the very least, demand it get shipped to a dealership in Hawaii. Everyone knows the dealership air over there is the best. Plus, it can't be left unattended. So you must accompany it.
Now you're thinkin!
Sponsored