Sponsored

lemon law - swapping jeep, any suggestions?

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
That’s clever

That’s clever. You think that up all by yourself? Must be hard to type without opposable thumbs though bro.
The OP asked for advice and suggestions, not your cynicism. If the OP wants to spend their money on another Jeep, then that's fine. Sometimes shit happens with mechanical items. Sometimes dealers are horrible. But not everyone has the same experience. You don't have to continue to beat your chest like an outcast silverback.

And I'm definitely not your bro. Believe it or not, there are educated females that can make informed decisions and enjoy reading Jeep forums. :like:

Aceman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUS
The OP asked for advice and suggestions, not your cynicism. If the OP wants to spend their money on another Jeep, then that's fine. Sometimes shit happens with mechanical items. Sometimes dealers are horrible. But not everyone has the same experience. You don't have to continue to beat your chest like an outcast silverback.

And I'm definitely not your bro. Believe it or not, there are educated females that can make informed decisions and enjoy reading Jeep forums. :like:
Sorry bra

Sponsored

Aceman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUS
Sorry bra
But seriously though, I did give my advice which was take the money - the thread’s title is “Lemon Law” you do see the irony there right? OP already got a bad one. And I know shit happens but the 2 year old, 300 page “Loose steering” threads have pissed off a bunch of old and new jeepers alike - not because we got defects but because dealers and FCA have treated us like garbage and refuse to remedy them under warranty. It’s a cover up and they’re refusing to fix our brand new $50k vehicles. So excuse me if I’m pissed off at the moment. And please don’t play the woman card, I never insinuated a woman can’t make informed decisions or be interested in these forums. Just because my handle is Aceman doesn’t mean I’m a man, so you’re making assumptions. From now on, when referring to others on this forum, we should use “male, female, gender neutral, LGBQT” instead so no one’s feelings get hurt.

KnG818

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon
But seriously though, I did give my advice which was take the money - the thread’s title is “Lemon Law” you do see the irony there right? OP already got a bad one. And I know shit happens but the 2 year old, 300 page “Loose steering” threads have pissed off a bunch of old and new jeepers alike - not because we got defects but because dealers and FCA have treated us like garbage and refuse to remedy them under warranty. It’s a cover up and they’re refusing to fix our brand new $50k vehicles. So excuse me if I’m pissed off at the moment. And please don’t play the woman card, I never insinuated a woman can’t make informed decisions or be interested in these forums. Just because my handle is Aceman doesn’t mean I’m a man, so you’re making assumptions. From now on, when referring to others on this forum, we should use “male, female, gender neutral, LGBQT” instead so no one’s feelings get hurt.
Sorry, I cant help myself here.

After reading your posts in response to @GreyFox I cant help but to call you out as a full fledged clown. She never ONCE pulled the female card - she was responding to you referring to her as "bro". You said it in a very cocky manner, so no matter if she was male or female you were being a wise ass and she made it known. Your iq level obviously didnt pick up on that.

Even after you learned she was a woman you responded "bra". I'd smack your dumbass right off your chair and demand an apology.

Shes a highly respected and intelligent army veteran that has served many years over seas so you may have the freedom to own your Jeep and complain about it.

And stop with the gender neutral bs you sound like a moron.

And @Hootbro is another circus act for even responding in such a manner(I'm talking colorful wig and a big red nose circus act). Reminds me of a high school sucker who grew up to be a nobody.

Get a life, the verbage of your dialogue clearly shows how much of a disrespectful punk loser you are.

.....I hate punks, prob a bully too. Your poor parents.

Last edited:

EZMFE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase

After reading your posts in response to @GreyFox I cant help but to call you out as a full fledged clown. She never ONCE pulled the female card - she was responding to you referring to her as "bro". You said it in a very cocky manner, so no matter if she was male or female you were being a wise ass and she made it known with keen precision. Your iq level obviously didnt pick up on that.

Even after you learned she was a woman you responded "bra". I'd smack your dumbass right off your chair and demand an apology.

Shes a highly respected and intelligent army veteran that has served many years over seas so you may have the freedom to own your Jeep and complain about it.

And @Hootbro is another circus act for even responding in such a manner(I'm talking colorful wig and a big red nose circus act). Reminds me of a high school sucker who grew up to be a nobody.

Get a life, the verbage of your dialogue clearly shows how much of a disrespectful punk loser you are.

You boys knew this was coming... well said KnG818

Aceman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUS

After reading your posts in response to @GreyFox I cant help but to call you out as a full fledged clown. She never ONCE pulled the female card - she was responding to you referring to her as "bro". You said it in a very cocky manner, so no matter if she was male or female you were being a wise ass and she made it known with keen precision. Your iq level obviously didnt pick up on that.

Ok tough guy.

Just for context, she responded to my non-antagonistic post with the chicken little meme (see above). So yeah, I'd say that's what started the conversation down the lowest common denominator hole. No need to turn one's misfortune into a joke, so I answered snark with snark, nothing more. If you dish it out, you gotta take it.

I'd say "Believe it or not, there are educated females that can make informed decisions and enjoy reading Jeep forums" is kinda making gender an issue. The term "bro" is used interchangeably between men and women especially when mocking someone. I don't assume only men own jeeps and only men are educated.

There are many veterans in this fine country, and I do respect and appreciate your service @GreyFox. My grandpa was in WWII, I lost an uncle in Vietnam & 2 others that returned home and were never the same. Due to a heart condition I wasn't able to serve. I respect all women & respect all veterans. I wasn't responding to a woman or a veteran when I sent the "bro" response, I sent it to an anonymous poster who thought it would be funny to belittle my predicament with FCA.

Sponsored

Shooting or Jeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 RAV4

B6E4DB22-BD66-49ED-B941-5F08B5E5E4D0.gif

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
That is incorrect. Sahara includes the same larger brakes as Rubicon, and can be equipped to a higher level of comfort and convenience than a Sport.

What you consider "cosmetic" may be important features to other buyers. Sahara is one of the Wrangler's top selling trim levels, so it clearly works for a lot of people.
The OP asked what we would do. I answered.

OP
OP

jimmydarnell

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL sport
Hey guys, thanks for all the help. As of now looking to try a Gladiator if they can get me one. Will update. They are really dragging their feet.

Shooting or Jeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 RAV4
Hey guys, thanks for all the help. As of now looking to try a Gladiator if they can get me one. Will update. They are really dragging their feet.
Good luck. It should work itself out. But if you need one thing- it always seems to be patience in these cases. Urgency is not exactly a normal thing, unfortunately.

Mikeoso

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher

After reading your posts in response to @GreyFox I cant help but to call you out as a full fledged clown. She never ONCE pulled the female card - she was responding to you referring to her as "bro". You said it in a very cocky manner, so no matter if she was male or female you were being a wise ass and she made it known. Your iq level obviously didnt pick up on that.

...and that's how you school a fool. Or in this case, a couple of them. Well done.
Sponsored