LED Turn Signals

Jdr82175

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys
I just bought a 2020 Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition. It has the LED package but the turn signals on the front fenders are not LED. I have been researching but confused as to what to do to fix this so looking for some guidance. Is it as simple as just buying a replacement bulb that is LED? Some of the ones I have seen say they do not work with the LED package so that's why I am not sure what to do. I really want the turn signals to match the rest of the LED lights! Thanks for the help!!!!
Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I just bought a 2020 Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition. It has the LED package but the turn signals on the front fenders are not LED. I have been researching but confused as to what to do to fix this so looking for some guidance. Is it as simple as just buying a replacement bulb that is LED? Some of the ones I have seen say they do not work with the LED package so that's why I am not sure what to do. I really want the turn signals to match the rest of the LED lights! Thanks for the help!!!!
Explore the threads in the lighting subforum. Others have fully explained how and what they did to switch the bulbs in the factory housing or the entire assembly to a dedicated podded led unit.

You got what's referred to as the LED Headlamp Package, which only contains the heads and fogs. The full LED Lighting Package is only available on the Rubicon and Sahara models.

shekmark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
Oracle turn signal replacement LED bulbs. I just did it .Perfect! Easy to do yo self.

OP
OP

Jdr82175

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Oracle turn signal replacement LED bulbs. I just did it .Perfect! Easy to do yo self.
And no error messages or anything? Seems too good to be true? LOL

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
And no error messages or anything? Seems too good to be true? LOL
Oracle seems to be a really good company. I have not ordered anything from them, but people here say they are top notch. Could ask @ORACLElights any questions you might have. I'm also considering changing my halogen bulbs to the LED. Good luck:like:

Sponsored

shekmark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
I have installed their LED headlights with halo, and all four fender bulbs on my Rubi. All myself using You Tube videos. Easy peasy. No codes.

shekmark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
And all made in USA per website.

Buckster

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 billet silver JLUR '16 Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Power Generation
Vehicle Showcase
I have installed their LED headlights with halo, and all four fender bulbs on my Rubi. All myself using You Tube videos. Easy peasy. No codes.
I did the Oracle DRL and have been well pleased with them. I did the turn signal bulbs and had to use the suggested resistor - seems some have had success without, but not me. After getting one side done I compared them. I went back to the halogen for 3 reasons: the resistor gets very hot and there's not really a good place to tuck it in the fender, I could see the 3 individual led chips on the end of the bulb through the lens when it was lit, and the OEM was definitely brighter.
YMMV

madscientist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Wrangler 3.6 AT
I can vouch for Oracle quality as well. I have used their LEDs in my F150 and they are a nice product. plug-n-play, well packed, durable materials of construction, nice light output.

XJ-99

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (sold), 2010 Toyota RAV4v6 Limited (sold), 2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S, Mojito!

Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Hi all, we just joined as a sponsoring vendor...thanks for your kind words!

Here's our turn signal bulb option for Sport, and here's our option for Sahara or Rubicon. Check out the info on the product pages, and please let us know if you have questions we can help with answering!

SRQgunner

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimted Sport S
Vehicle Showcase

TimmH

First Name
Timm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sahara 3.6 Auto
Vehicle Showcase
I've been considering these
https://www.theretrofitsource.com/j...led-drl-and-turn-signals.html?preselect=55441

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Were these bulbs plug and play - no resistors required?
Yes and yes! These error-free LED bulbs are designed to work WITHOUT the use of load equalizers by communicating with your vehicle's CAN Bus computer system. High-output dual color “Switchback” features easy plug-and-play installation.

SRQgunner

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimted Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Yes and yes! These error-free LED bulbs are designed to work WITHOUT the use of load equalizers by communicating with your vehicle's CAN Bus computer system. High-output dual color “Switchback” features easy plug-and-play installation.

Do you have any pics or vids of the these look like installed. And they will work on a 2018 Sport S?
Sponsored

Last edited: