First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wranger Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
I have a 2020 JLU Rubicon with the standard, non led, halogen lights. I recently installed the Occulus Bi-LED Headlights and love them! They work perfectly and installation was a breeze.

I'm now looking to replace the standard halogen bulbs in the DRLs with LED bulbs, if possible. Are these bulbs, that I have linked below, truly plug and play? Can I just remove the existing DRL bulbs and plug in one of these bulbs on each side, without adding any resistors or having the system flashed by the dealer or a Tazer, etc? If no resistors are necessary, is there any chance that I might get a "bulb out" error message or hyperflashing? Thanks in advance for any info you can share with me.

https://www.oraclelights.com/produc...led-upgrade?rq=mk_jeep~md_wrangler-jl~yr_2020
Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Hi Mark, apologies - your post got lost in notifications!

These are and most usually dont need resistors/Tazer or get bulb out messages. If you do get the message, we recommend just rotating the bulb 180 degrees and re-plugging in.

OP
OP
mark090852

mark090852

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wranger Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Hi Mark, apologies - your post got lost in notifications!

These are and most usually dont need resistors/Tazer or get bulb out messages. If you do get the message, we recommend just rotating the bulb 180 degrees and re-plugging in.
I went ahead and bought two of them for the DRLs and installed them yesterday. They are working fine without any problems. And they look so much better than the halogens. I can say I would highly recommend them!
Sponsored