Sponsored

Laser Lighting?!

Man-of-methods

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR (His) 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS (Hers)
Vehicle Showcase
28498659227_817bae5280_b.jpg

Baja Designs - OnX6 10" Hybrid Light Bar (LED/Laser)

@Baja Designs

The new Baja Designs Laser Light series is at the pinnacle of distance lighting. The Laser Light is capable of throwing light 30-40% farther than our current OnX6 Hi-Power Light Bar. We have created a "Hybrid" light in order to give the user the ultimate lighting package. We project 2 laser chips and 4 LED chips through our High Speed Spot optic to deliver a far reaching, yet smooth blend of light — elevating forward projection lighting into the next generation!

If you want to stay ahead of the competition with farthest reaching product on the market, look no further!

LEARN MORE

www.bajadesigns.com
I’m interested in this hybrid light bar. What harness is needed to install this on my JLUR Mopar winch bar and attach it directly to the factory Aux switches? I’ve read that this light has the ability to switch to laser only or led only lights. I’m not interested in that option, just to push an aux button for full on light. And will this fit with the Mopar OEM brackets?

Thanks
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
Hello,

What size Hybrid bar are you looking for? If the rating for the switch is high enough to support the amperage on the Hybrid, then you can use our up-fitter harness and simply connect the proper wires.

-Chris F.

Man-of-methods

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR (His) 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS (Hers)
Vehicle Showcase
Hello,

What size Hybrid bar are you looking for? If the rating for the switch is high enough to support the amperage on the Hybrid, then you can use our up-fitter harness and simply connect the proper wires.

-Chris F.

The OnX6 10” hybrid one. I’d like to connect it to any one of the factory aux connections. I think I read where the hybrid has an option of led only, laser only, both laser and led. I’m only interested in the laser and led on only function. Whatever harness I would need for that function so that I can place my order. Also, any forum discount code available?

Thanks again.

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
I am not too familiar with the amperage capabilities of those switches, but you will need to verfiy that they can support the 6.9amps from the Hybrid. I believe you have 15amp and 40 amp switches, but please verify.

If you have the amperage available, you just need to use our upfitter harness - https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/ford-upfitter-wiring-harness-onx6-s8.asp

Simply take the green and white wires from the light and run them into the the positive terminal.

Best,
Chris F.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I'll need to sell my house to be able to afford them.
Sponsored