Baja Designs | LP4 Shipping Now!!

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
LP4email.jpg

The LP4 is the smallest variant in the LP line up but maintains all of the power and features of its siblings. The LP4 features a total of 8,750 lumens and a 200° spread of useable LED light.

This light pumps out 7,050 forward projecting lumens and 1,700 lumens of dedicated peripheral lighting courtesy of our patented Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT).

To keep your light performing at its highest potential, the LP4 integrates our proprietary Direct Ducted Cooling (DDC) technology. This feature allows air to travel through the front of the housing, over the rear heat sinks - drastically improving cooling capacity and performance.

With an amber day-time running light, the LP4 will fulfill all your lighting needs.

Learn More - https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/LP4-Auxiliary-light.asp

Sponsored

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
Price is a reflection of quality and the hard work we have put into these lights. Capable vehicles deserve the most capable lights :like:.

Shepherd12

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLR HellaYella m/t
Occupation
Something about cryogenics
An SAE version of these would be 100% what I need on the front of my Jeep. I’d run them like fog lights.

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
Price is a reflection of quality and the hard work we have put into these lights. Capable vehicles deserve the most capable lights :like:.
And this is why I decided to only run Baja Designs on my Jeep.

Sponsored

2Wheel-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 CTD, 1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1975 Datsun 620
I've had a lot of different lights over the years, but I'm sure impressed with my LP6s. If I was looking for a light with smaller packaging, those LP4s look to be the hot ticket.

The money is worth it. The other option is to buy cheap lights a bunch of times and still not measure up in performance.
Buy once, cry once.

80533108_10218666935138685_5610605410437300224_o.jpg

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
That's what I'm thinking. Hopefully Baja will chime in about the weight. The Squadrons are only 12 ounces, these at 3lbs so wonder if the their a pillar mount can support the weight.
We do not suggest using any light larger than the Squadron if you are using our brackets. Our brackets were designed to be low-profile, and will likely shake from the weight of an XL or LP series light. There are tons of brackets out there that would support the weight, but I would still suggest our Squadron Racer edition, XL Racer edition, or at least a pure spot patterned light.

Aside from ditch lighting applications in which the lights are angled outwards, it is best practice to avoid lights with widely dispersed patterns mounted above the hoodline. Anything above the hood will contribute to greater glare from dust/fog, or even simple hood glare.

If I am recommending lights on the a-pillar or roof, I always suggest a spot pattern in order to cut down on this glare.

Everyone has different opinions and needs, so I won't say either way is incorrect. We'll definitely see these going on roof rack and a-pillars just light the LP6 and LP9 have.

Sponsored

hawgwld

First Name
Hawgwld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Unlimited Rubicon
LP4email.jpg

The LP4 is the smallest variant in the LP line up but maintains all of the power and features of its siblings. The LP4 features a total of 8,750 lumens and a 200° spread of useable LED light.

This light pumps out 7,050 forward projecting lumens and 1,700 lumens of dedicated peripheral lighting courtesy of our patented Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT).

To keep your light performing at its highest potential, the LP4 integrates our proprietary Direct Ducted Cooling (DDC) technology. This feature allows air to travel through the front of the housing, over the rear heat sinks - drastically improving cooling capacity and performance.

With an amber day-time running light, the LP4 will fulfill all your lighting needs.

Learn More - https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/LP4-Auxiliary-light.asp

Be really nice if Baja would reply to customers emails about backorders!!! Instead of ignore them when they have spent $1k on lights!!

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Be really nice if Baja would reply to customers emails about backorders!!! Instead of ignore them when they have spent $1k on lights!!
Sadly sounds like industry standard Diode Dynamics did the same, I cancelled my order. Get luck with your delivery.

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
Can you please forward the email chain to me? I will check your order status and determine why nobody has yet responded. I am going to PM you my email address now.

Thanks,
Chris F.
Sponsored