Sponsored

California L.O.D. Off-Road Problem *Resolved*

Crawldad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2dr wrangler rubicon, '18 Ram3500
definitely call them and complain 765-385-0631

email might not be enough. they probably have a person who filters the emails from the production department. a phone call might get their attention
Sponsored

lodoffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 White JLU
Hello Collin, looks like I'm a little late to the party. Unfortunately lead times are continuing to go up, we don't have much control over that. We are fighting the same battle with our suppliers as well! Lead times for steel have tripled and the cost of steel has more than doubled. We are working as quickly as possible. I will reach out and make sure someone contacts you today with an update on your order!

OP
OP
RubyRubi

RubyRubi

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon, 2018 Grand Cherokee
Hello Collin, looks like I'm a little late to the party. Unfortunately lead times are continuing to go up, we don't have much control over that. We are fighting the same battle with our suppliers as well! Lead times for steel have tripled and the cost of steel has more than doubled. We are working as quickly as possible. I will reach out and make sure someone contacts you today with an update on your order!
@lodoffroad I really really appreciate you reaching out to me and helping me out with the bumper issue. I know
Covid has screwed everything up I just really wanted your product and waiting is hard. Thank you so much for fixing the issue and sending me the order in a few days. These guys went above and beyond. Thx so much.

lodoffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 White JLU
@lodoffroad I really really appreciate you reaching out to me and helping me out with the bumper issue. I know
Covid has screwed everything up I just really wanted your product and waiting is hard. Thank you so much for fixing the issue and sending me the order in a few days. These guys went above and beyond. Thx so much.
I'm glad we got that resolved! We try our best to give great customer support, but sometimes we have off days. As always you can reach out to me here on the forum with questions or concerns! Cant wait to see the pictures of your new bumper installed!
Sponsored