Sponsored

Sahara LoD Support? ***RESOLVED***

DavidJH

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLU Sahara Altitude, 2008 Toyota Sequoia.
Occupation
FireMedic, Pre-Hospital Care Consultant.
Hi all.

Is anyone else here having any issues with LoD support? I really like their products, however trying to reach them in any capacity over issues with their products has been difficult at best. I installed the Armor Lite Rocksliders and then ordered the Drop Steps. One of the fasteners (a T-bolt with a Threaded Knob) arrived unusable-the T-bolt will screw into the Threaded Knob only one thread not allowing the step to be fastened to the rockslider. I've emailed LoD support following their support guidelines several times, left messages on their voicemail and have heard nothing back from them.

Thoughts? Suggestions other than "keep trying the phone number/emails"?

Thanks.
Sponsored

lodoffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 White JLU
Hi all.

Is anyone else here having any issues with LoD support? I really like their products, however trying to reach them in any capacity over issues with their products has been difficult at best. I installed the Armor Lite Rocksliders and then ordered the Drop Steps. One of the fasteners (a T-bolt with a Threaded Knob) arrived unusable-the T-bolt will screw into the Threaded Knob only one thread not allowing the step to be fastened to the rockslider. I've emailed LoD support following their support guidelines several times, left messages on their voicemail and have heard nothing back from them.

Thanks.
Not sure whats going on. Send me a PM and I'll look into it for you!

INCRHULK

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

Hi all.

Thanks.
While I'm still waiting to be able to cross the border to place my order, they've been nothing but prompt and incredibly helpful with all my pestering questions.

OP
OP
DavidJH

DavidJH

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLU Sahara Altitude, 2008 Toyota Sequoia.
Occupation
FireMedic, Pre-Hospital Care Consultant.
LoD saw this thread and the issue was resolved within 30min.

Thank you LoD!

brewski

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-diesel
LoD saw this thread and the issue was resolved within 30min.

Thank you LoD!
Yeah LoD is a good company. I've heard of people having issues getting a hold of them, but I have never had an issues when I've needed their support. But if you do get a hold of them they work to make things right or give you the help you need.
Sponsored