Keeping JL windows clean

DFresh

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Chevy Tahoe
I've read a few posts about removing the bugs by using either windshield washer fluid or detailing spray after washing the Jeep but is anyone using some sort of long handle brush to scrub the bugs off before washing? If so, what product are you using?
Sponsored

wolf

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my third Rubicon(2dr's 2020, 2015 jetta diesel/2013 mb
Occupation
retired
I've read a few posts about removing the bugs by using either windshield washer fluid or detailing spray after washing the Jeep but is anyone using some sort of long handle brush to scrub the bugs off before washing? If so, what product are you using?
I use bugs begone. If you follow the instructions it's great. you can actually watch the bugs melt. First time I used it was disappointed then I followed instructions to totally wet vehicle then spray and waint a couple minutes. works as claimed. It is expensive. The best thing is to purchas from web site and get a gallon of the consentrate. use spray nozzel on your lawn hose and most come right off and a little elbow grease.

#4Jeep 1st Wrangler

First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I personally use Rain-X after washing vehicle... most bug guts wash right off next wash.. lasts for a couple months.
They also make Rain-X concentrate that you add to the washer fluid (hard to find though)....actually works pretty well . EXCELLENT in winter.... water beads up for quite a while.....

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
I use Rain-X as well. Seems to work well.
Sponsored