Katzkin leather seats

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
Do you think the "Red" is more close to the dash color than the "Salsa" is?
I’m not sure, it’s not super noticeable. I think it looks good and don’t even think about it anymore. Really I think it’s more to do with the dash being a matte with a little metallic in it (gives it that orangey look). The seats are more of pure red.
Sponsored

Earlibird

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Willys Sport 2d
Has anyone put ventilated Katzkin seat covers in a wrangler and had it get wet? I assume that would lead to issues but wondered if anyone has experience.

JBGobi

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4xe
My installer in Arlington VA did mine for $550, both front and back.
Seat 1.jpg
Seat 2.jpg
Hey, love this color. Would match my Gobi exterior perfectly. Do you remember what color this was?

cycler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 VW Golf GTI Autobahn, 2022 Jeep GC 4Xe
factory katskins are sweet

20200405_185545.jpg
Can anyone chime in and let me know whether there is an installation charge for the Mopar factory leather seats if you custom order a Jeep? Within the next 2 -4 weeks Ill be ordering a Wrangler 4Xe. And Id like to order the Mopar leather seats instead of the McKinely power seats for the Sahara 4Xe. I spoke to a Katzkin salesperson last week about the Mopar seats. But forgot to ask whether she knew if Jeep charged for installation. I also asked if Katzkin has the dash cover and console/armrest covers for the 2024 Wrangler. She said yes they do have them. But I wouldnt order them from Mopar. Im not even sure whether they would even be installed at the factory. I looked up the prices for the dash cover and console cover. Mopar charges $218 after a discount for the console/armrest and over $400 for the dash covers after a discount. Im wondering what the dealership would charge to have the console cover installed if someone ordered the mopar/katzkin one.

The Katzkin salesperson said I can either order those covers directly from Katzkin and have someone install it. Or order them from one of their dealers and have them install them. I asked how much the dash cover leather and console leather cost. She didnt remember of the top of her head. But it would be close to what they charge for the 2023 and older models which $258. Plus whatever the install cost is. I can probably do the console myself. I think Id like to get the door trim armrests covered in matching leather as well like this guy did https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...-red-katzkin-seat-covers-custom-pieces.53735/ I read a post Katzkin made back in 2018 on this forum. They said if ordering factory mopar leather seats. That didnt include the rear armrest. That was back in 2018. Anyone know if the rear armrest is now included?

Valegro2012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Can anyone chime in and let me know whether there is an installation charge for the Mopar factory leather seats if you custom order a Jeep? Within the next 2 -4 weeks Ill be ordering a Wrangler 4Xe. And Id like to order the Mopar leather seats instead of the McKinely power seats for the Sahara 4Xe. I spoke to a Katzkin salesperson last week about the Mopar seats. But forgot to ask whether she knew if Jeep charged for installation. I also asked if Katzkin has the dash cover and console/armrest covers for the 2024 Wrangler. She said yes they do have them. But I wouldnt order them from Mopar. Im not even sure whether they would even be installed at the factory. I looked up the prices for the dash cover and console cover. Mopar charges $218 after a discount for the console/armrest and over $400 for the dash covers after a discount. Im wondering what the dealership would charge to have the console cover installed if someone ordered the mopar/katzkin one.

The Katzkin salesperson said I can either order those covers directly from Katzkin and have someone install it. Or order them from one of their dealers and have them install them. I asked how much the dash cover leather and console leather cost. She didnt remember of the top of her head. But it would be close to what they charge for the 2023 and older models which $258. Plus whatever the install cost is. I can probably do the console myself. I think Id like to get the door trim armrests covered in matching leather as well like this guy did https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...-red-katzkin-seat-covers-custom-pieces.53735/ I read a post Katzkin made back in 2018 on this forum. They said if ordering factory mopar leather seats. That didnt include the rear armrest. That was back in 2018. Anyone know if the rear armrest is now included?
I am wondering this exact same thing! Were you able to get an answer ?
Sponsored