Katzkin leather seats

weeitsmikelee

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLU; '15 Golf R; '15 XL883N; '82 CX500
Vehicle Showcase
I’d complain to your installer and have them redo it if they can’t just apply heat to tighten it up. My shop ruined the stock cloth covers but made sure the katzkins were perfect. Maybe katzkin can help in that regard. I spend more time inside the vehicle than out of it, so this would annoy me too.

Advertisement

Sangiuolo11

First Name
Guy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
Wow - this looks awesome. Can you tell my what color red that is? How has it held up? Thanks!
Honestly not sure which red was used im sorry. I spoke to a rep on the phone and just told him what I was looking to get. And the leather has been great since the install and I have moved around a lot with packages/boxes on the seat. Folded down for extended periods of time, and dogs that don’t exactly know how to be gentle on the leather. All things considered it’s held up with no issues.

the leather kits they make a great but it really all depends on the installer and the time/quality of work they do to put it in.

ThirtyOne

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S, 2017 Chevy Tahoe, 2005 Jeep Liberty
If you install it yourself and did a crap job, you wouldn't be upset at all because you literally saved hundreds.
I would rather spend a few hundred more than spend a thousand dollars on crappy looking seats.

frank-o

First Name
Frank
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Billet Silver, previously, JLUR Sting-gray; 10/A JKUR
Honestly not sure which red was used im sorry. I spoke to a rep on the phone and just told him what I was looking to get. And the leather has been great since the install and I have moved around a lot with packages/boxes on the seat. Folded down for extended periods of time, and dogs that don’t exactly know how to be gentle on the leather. All things considered it’s held up with no issues.

the leather kits they make a great but it really all depends on the installer and the time/quality of work they do to put it in.
Thank you and no problem! Appreciate your response.

ThirtyOne

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S, 2017 Chevy Tahoe, 2005 Jeep Liberty

Advertisement

Superchips Flashcal Programmer out for JL Wrangler

Advertisement