First Name
Enya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Mohave 2021
Occupation
Vascular Sonographer
Dec 27th we ordered a Jeep Willy 2022, manual. If I get it in by Jan 31 I will qualify for .99% financing. Whats the likely hood? I do have a VIN number...
Sponsored

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Willys. Willys. Willys.

Ask your dealer. You may be able to arrange finacing now that you have a VIN. More likely is that it can not be arranged until it is in stock and can be delivered.

Also, get pre approved through your local credit union. Mine is at 1.95%. Better than the 6-8% the dealer will graciously offer if you miss the special finance deal.

Last edited:
OP
OP

EnyaDeeter

First Name
Enya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Mohave 2021
Occupation
Vascular Sonographer
Willys. Willys. Willys.

Ask your dealer. You may ne able to arrange finacing now that you have a VIN. More likely is that it can not be arranged until it is in stock and can be delivered.

Also, get pre approved through your local credit union. Mine is at 1.95%. Better than the 6-8% the dealer will graciously offer if you miss the special finance deal.
thanks so much and yes I have been in contact with the dealer about wanting to take advantage regarding my credit union .99%. Its in the hands of Jeep now. Just was wondering if anyone has had a 6 week build time work out for them recently

Malone

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JKUR
Dec 27th we ordered a Jeep Willy 2022, manual. If I get it in by Jan 31 I will qualify for .99% financing. Whats the likely hood? I do have a VIN number...
where can I find the .99% financing?

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
It is possible, but it is pretty rare that you will get it delivered before Jan 31st.

Sponsored

OP
OP

EnyaDeeter

First Name
Enya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Mohave 2021
Occupation
Vascular Sonographer
where can I find the .99% financing?
I belong to Benchmark FCU in West Chester PA. I have for my whole life. You may not have that Credit Union near you but I have found credit unions are everywhere and are miles above any other type of banking and especially financing. Check local to you.

kiddy2fan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer, 2011 Honda Civic
Highly unlikely that its delivered by Jan 31. I ordered mine in Aug 9 and took delivery Nov. 23. When I originally placed my order Jeep gave me the time frame of 8-10 weeks and the dealer quoted 10-12. I hope you get yours soon though. This is my first time owing a Jeep and I love it.

OP
OP

EnyaDeeter

First Name
Enya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Mohave 2021
Occupation
Vascular Sonographer
Highly unlikely that its delivered by Jan 31. I ordered mine in Aug 9 and took delivery Nov. 23. When I originally placed my order Jeep gave me the time frame of 8-10 weeks and the dealer quoted 10-12. I hope you get yours soon though. This is my first time owing a Jeep and I love it.
We waited 2 months exactly for my husbands Mohave this past fall. I traded my subaru because they offered so much for it I could not resist. Its has been a good car but the 4 door Willy will fit us better. I also always always have to get to the hospital and home for work regardless of flooding and snow so I am looking forward to the higher clearance and driving a manual again.

JoeBanks

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport JLU
Congrats on your upcoming Willys.
I’ve had mine for 3 months and absolutely loving my 21’ Willys! Drives much better than I anticipated and is way faster than my last YJ with 4 cylinders.
Not sure if it’s the case with all manual Jeeps but it took around 1K miles before my clutch settled in. It’s great now but started off a bit off. I’m not even sure how to describe it exactly…it felt too light and took longer to engage gears but it functions great now that it’s broken in.
Good luck and hope you’re among those getting their order delivered quickly (mine took 11 weeks from placing order to dealership delivery)

desmo2

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 TJ '97-'11. '21 billet silver JLR
My dealer offered me $1,000 if I used their financing. But, when my order came in Jeep was offering 0% for 36 months. That was a much better deal than the dealer's financing (I forget now what their APR was), so I took that route...much to the annoyance of the finance guy.

I ordered mine in March '21 and didn't get it until June '21.

Oh, and web pics of your build or it didn't happen.

Sponsored

desmo2

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 TJ '97-'11. '21 billet silver JLR
Not sure if it’s the case with all manual Jeeps but it took around 1K miles before my clutch settled in. It’s great now but started off a bit off. I’m not even sure how to describe it exactly…it felt too light and took longer to engage gears but it functions great now that it’s broken in.
Yeah, I hadn't driven a manual since my TJ, but I knew I wasn't THAT rusty! The JL clutch has a bit of a 'let-off' feel near engagement, and for a couple of weeks I was stalling it pretty often. My wife was over-revving to prevent stalling at every start.
But, the clutch broke in a bit and we adjusted to it, and at around 2,000 miles between both of us all of our issues ended.

OP
OP

EnyaDeeter

First Name
Enya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Mohave 2021
Occupation
Vascular Sonographer
Congrats on your upcoming Willys.
I’ve had mine for 3 months and absolutely loving my 21’ Willys! Drives much better than I anticipated and is way faster than my last YJ with 4 cylinders.
Good luck and hope you’re among those getting their order delivered quickly (mine took 11 weeks from placing order to dealership delivery)
My current automatic is the only one I have had my whole life. After my husband got his manual Mohave I had to switch back, I realized how much I missed it. We test drove a 2 door but I could not have gotten my mountian bike, road bike or my 76yo mother out of that back seat. I haul the dog a lot and am coming up with a safe dog hauling plan for the new Willy. I have to say I am very very excited. We have always had a jeep but it was my husbands daily driver, not mine. I settled for white. He has sting-gray and has had the silvers. I had a black Audi S4. would love to have seen Anvil, punkin, ocean blue, earl... not offered at this time tho. I have never had a white car. I got $13500 for a 2015 Crosstrek with about 90k miles on it and a lot of dog wear. Couldn't pass it up.

SilentBanshee424

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Sport S, 2004 Moto Guzzi 750
thanks so much and yes I have been in contact with the dealer about wanting to take advantage regarding my credit union .99%. Its in the hands of Jeep now. Just was wondering if anyone has had a 6 week build time work out for them recently
I ordered mine Oct 7th and got it Nov 22nd. Almost exactly 6 weeks. I ordered a 2021 model from a very big dealer so not sure if that makes a difference.

OP
OP

EnyaDeeter

First Name
Enya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Mohave 2021
Occupation
Vascular Sonographer
Jeep Wrangler JL Just ordered 2022 Jeep Willy Screenshot_20220106-084915_Google

I ordered mine Oct 7th and got it Nov 22nd. Almost exactly 6 weeks. I ordered a 2021 model from a very big dealer so not sure if that makes a difference.
mine will be white, hard top, trail tires an black satin grill

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
welcome to the J**p world!

it's "willyS".
and "moJave" (pronounced: "mo-HA-vay"). ;)

enjoy; we just got back from a 10-day trip through the desert in our (white) Willys, and it was a hoot. i personally think the Willys is one of the best value packages out there right now.

FWIW, when we ordered ours, it showed up in a little over 3 weeks, but that was in late 2020 and it's a different world now.
good luck!

We waited 2 months exactly for my husbands Mohave this past fall. I traded my subaru because they offered so much for it I could not resist. Its has been a good car but the 4 door Willy will fit us better. I also always always have to get to the hospital and home for work regardless of flooding and snow so I am looking forward to the higher clearance and driving a manual again.
Sponsored