Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Bright white loaded ordered 9/18 Corvette, z28 Camaro, Mustang GT, Chev z71, GMC Canyon, Yamaha YXZ 1000rss, Yamaha 660 Raptor
Occupation
UAW GM Corvette Assembly Plant QC .
Any advise on maintenance or anything else would be appreciated!
Thanks
Check underneath it and make sure you don't have any leaks I have 12 miles on mine and it sitting in my garage leaking antifreeze and I'm not happy at all in fact I'm pissed !
Sponsored

Sponsored

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
How long has it been on? I have the same one in my amazon cart.
I got that one too, only been on for a week or so but no complaints. Reception is a little weaker than what it was, but not too bad (YMMV). I really like the look of it.

Sponsored

palmor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude, 2018 JLU Moab
I got that one too, only been on for a week or so but no complaints. Reception is a little weaker than what it was, but not too bad (YMMV). I really like the look of it.
Same one here. I don’t listen to FM/AM much so ant loss in reception goes unnoticed but the few times I have flipped over it’s been good.

odie114

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Many will tell you to follow the manual. On the flip side, you have an OCD guy like me that probably does much more than required. I’ll share my approach and you can decide if it is right for you.

First oil change at 1000 and then 5000 oil change intervals after that with a high quality synthetic oil. Change your differentials fluids at 4000 miles with a high quality oil and change again at 50k intervals. Change your transfer case every 15k and your transmission, if it’s a manual every 30k. Brake fluid should be changed every two years and air filter around 15k, but that depends on the environment your drive in.
What brand type of differential fluid to use? Transfer case fluid?

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
Many will tell you to follow the manual. On the flip side, you have an OCD guy like me that probably does much more than required. I’ll share my approach and you can decide if it is right for you.

First oil change at 1000 and then 5000 oil change intervals after that with a high quality synthetic oil. Change your differentials fluids at 4000 miles with a high quality oil and change again at 50k intervals. Change your transfer case every 15k and your transmission, if it’s a manual every 30k. Brake fluid should be changed every two years and air filter around 15k, but that depends on the environment your drive in.
;)Oh, I agree with @Litfuse that the rig must be careful broken in following methodical processes, I just, shall we say, "differ" on approach:

beerbottleopener.jpg
stuckinmud.jpg
babyworkingonfixingjeep.jpg
garageposter.jpg
turnmeoversticker.jpg

Slowpoke

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moab Silver 2018
Occupation
Yes
Looks like mine. I hunted down someone's Rubicon take-off BFG A/Ts. Fills the wheel wells better and quiets her down a bit.
As did I. But a personal preference.
Sponsored