Just got my JL

Huskywrangler

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
New member checking in. Finally made the plunge to get a Wrangler. I had been driving a 17 Cherokee High Altitude which had every option available. So getting into a base Wrangler felt weird at first. I was having trouble deciding between the 2 door or 4 door but ended up going with the 2 door. I know it’s probably been asked and answered but does anyone have any direct experience using a motorcycle hitch carrier on a 2 door for a dirt bike?
Sponsored

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
New member checking in. Finally made the plunge to get a Wrangler. I had been driving a 17 Cherokee High Altitude which had every option available. So getting into a base Wrangler felt weird at first. I was having trouble deciding between the 2 door or 4 door but ended up going with the 2 door. I know it’s probably been asked and answered but does anyone have any direct experience using a motorcycle hitch carrier on a 2 door for a dirt bike?
Welcome :captain:

I think you'd be fine with carrying a small dirt bike - your main concerns are going to be clearing the spare tire and weight. Here's an interesting thread from a while back, might be helpful - https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/motorcycle-towing-and-carriers-for-the-jl.11777/
Sponsored