Sponsored

Join Tread Lightly Before Ordering

Adamoni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Recon (2.0T w/ eTorque)
The graphic seems to depict an either-or offer: 1% below -or- 1% better than your deal. The choice makes it better yet.
No, the graphic (and as stated several places on the website) idicates 1% PLUS current incentives. You can see the two plus symbols in the graphic. It is stated on the website it is incentives plus the 1%. That said, the fine print states "see dealer for details". So, I wouldn't understand why they wouldn't allow the 1% be added to an already negotiated deal since, as it was stated earlier in this thread, they will get a 1% refund. Also, there is a fee you pay for employing this reward. I think it is $70 or something so that should cover whatever time/paperwork dealer has to shell out to give us the reward.

Also, my apologies to OP. This thread was about TL not the reward program in general.
Sponsored

Hudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
I missed the discount for Discount Tire when I bought my new Nitto 35’s, wish I had read the details. But I did get my 1% off invoice.

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
That's a potential annoying mistake on my part, as our new JLUR may be available at the dealer before discount is available. This means we would have to either let our new Jeep sit on the lot the for over a week or sacrifice $640 (about $540 for the discount plus the $100 for the Tread Lightly membership) to get it when it arrives.
It's not the end of the world if that happens. Remember, you thought you were going to be waiting longer!

In my case, my new jeep arrived a week before I was ready for it. Yeah, that week sucked. The salesperson was nice enough to send me some pictures of it. Admittedly, it made it that much better when I was able to finally pick it up and drive it home!

As much as I love instant gratification, sometimes that extra delay forces you to really appreciate things.

richardya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge 2011
Vehicle Showcase
FYI, I got treat lightly membership number emailed within like 2 weeks. So not a month wait anymore.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
FYI, I got treat lightly membership number emailed within like 2 weeks. So not a month wait anymore.
I got the membership number after a week or so? Maybe different for your dealer but at mine the membership number is not enough. My dealer wanted a copy of the letter showing the date of membership in addition to the membership number. They were very strict about the letter showing when I joined. I would confirm with your dealer. YMMV.

richardya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge 2011
Vehicle Showcase
I got the membership number after a week or so? Maybe different for your dealer but at mine the membership number is not enough. My dealer wanted a copy of the letter showing the date of membership in addition to the membership number. They were very strict about the letter showing when I joined. I would confirm with your dealer. YMMV.
Thanks, you are right.
The FCA affiliate website is getting flagged as not trusted so... They probably have to update their certificate or something or I am victim to an elaborate hoax.

This is a digital copy of your membership letter, for your records. You will still be receiving a physical copy in the mail*

W1siZiIsIjIwMjAvMDEvMDIvOTFwdmJxaGYxNV8yMDIwXzEwMF9CYW5uZXIucG5nIl1d?sha=30ed7f6e66e99e0d.png

February 28, 2020

Richard XXXXXXX

Membership Level: Individual: $100.00

Original Join Date: February 21, 2020

Membership Expiration: February 21, 2021

Membership Status: New

Tread Lightly! Membership Number: XXXXX

FCA Affiliate Rewards Program Active 30 days after original join date for $100 Individual Members

Dear Richard,

On behalf of the Tread Lightly! team, I’d like to thank you for becoming a member. Your membership dollars help us fund new educational materials, Tread Trainer courses, and stewardship projects on our favorite trails, forests and parks. Your commitment to Tread Lightly! will help us grow our reach and keep access open for future generations.

Want to get more involved? Apply for a stewardship grant, take our online awareness course or plan a Tread Trainer course, volunteer for a project, and take some time to learn about the T.R.E.A.D. principles and how to minimize your impact outdoors with our recreation tips. You can find more information on all of these programs at treadlightly.org.

Below you will find an overview of your membership benefits and discount details and how to use them.

Thank you,

Mandy Craft, Membership Manager

$100 Member Benefits

• Tread Lightly! Annual Membership Decal
  • Eligibility to apply for a stewardship grant
  • Tread Lightly! Annual Member Shirt
  • Up to $100 rebate from Discount Tire: see card in packet for details
  • 20% member discount off Tread Lightly! online store: Use code 20TL20 at checkout
  • 20% discount off OutdoorX4 subscription and online store: Use code treadlightly2020 at outdoorx4.com checkout
  • 25% off Shear Comfort Custom Seat covers use code TREADLIGHTLY20
FCA Affiliate Rewards:
You are eligible to receive the FCA Affiliate Rewards Program Preferred Price (1% below factory invoice) on the purchase of lease of most new Chrysler, Jeep, Ram, Dodger, SRT and Fiat vehicles. To activate this:

W1siZiIsIjIwMTgvMTIvMTEvNThtYzA0cWI3Zl9NYW5keV9TaWduYXR1cmUyLlBORyJdXQ?sha=0632f7e57a45b696.png
Sponsored