Coach22

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Agreed as someone who just put one on.
Several ribs screwed into the door surrounds... Snaps on the back rib, velcro on the other two.
I am sure it helps the quality of the top, but doesn't help with a quick takeoff.
Sponsored

Turbo_punkn

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I’m curious, has anyone gotten one for a 2 door jl? Quadratec says sometime in April they’ll ship but taking pre orders, bestop still days pre order. I checked out extreme terrain and messaged them and they tell me they have the 2 door in stock ready to ship...

Do I pull the trigger and risk getting the wrong top?? I’ve had several bestop tips on my old jk and loved them all.

@BestopTeam

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Hey there!

2-Door Trektops for JL are NOT in stock yet, anywhere :)

We are still building them, they are set to ship in the coming weeks.

Incase you haven't purchase yet, we have CASH BACK REBATES running now through 4/30

Check it out!!

$100 Cash Back: https://www.bestop.com/100-rebate

$50 Cash Back: https://www.bestop.com/50-rebate

10% Cash Back: https://www.bestop.com/10-percent-off-rebate/

We also now price match!!!

CassieAtBestop

I’m curious, has anyone gotten one for a 2 door jl? Quadratec says sometime in April they’ll ship but taking pre orders, bestop still days pre order. I checked out extreme terrain and messaged them and they tell me they have the 2 door in stock ready to ship...

Do I pull the trigger and risk getting the wrong top?? I’ve had several bestop tips on my old jk and loved them all.

@BestopTeam

SteveT

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 2d
Hey there!

2-Door Trektops for JL are NOT in stock yet, anywhere :)

We are still building them, they are set to ship in the coming weeks.

Incase you haven't purchase yet, we have CASH BACK REBATES running now through 4/30

Check it out!!

$100 Cash Back: https://www.bestop.com/100-rebate

$50 Cash Back: https://www.bestop.com/50-rebate

10% Cash Back: https://www.bestop.com/10-percent-off-rebate/

We also now price match!!!

CassieAtBestop
Really? I’m literally in an email chain with a guy from extreme terrain whose telling me they have them in stock ready to send out

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
I checked with our team here yesterday and we haven't shipped any 2-door JL Trektops yet, and everything comes here to CO first, then we ship to all of our distributors.

CassieAtBestop

Really? I’m literally in an email chain with a guy from extreme terrain whose telling me they have them in stock ready to send out

Sponsored

SteveT

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 2d
I checked with our team here yesterday and we haven't shipped any 2-door JL Trektops yet, and everything comes here to CO first, then we ship to all of our distributors.

CassieAtBestop
Wow. So this guy has his info wrong. Thanks Cassie.

Waiting

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2-Door Rubicon, 3.6L, 8-spd auto
Wow. So this guy has his info wrong. Thanks Cassie.
I’ve experienced many conversations with Extreme Terrain providing wrong information on many products. Most recently they told me the Rugged Ridge LED third brake light ring that fits behind the spare was plug-and-play, just like it was on the JK...false. Trust Cassie, or might get yourself a JK Trektop

SteveT

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 2d
I’ve experienced many conversations with Extreme Terrain providing wrong information on many products. Most recently they told me the Rugged Ridge LED third brake light ring that fits behind the spare was plug-and-play, just like it was on the JK...false. Trust Cassie, or might get yourself a JK Trektop
I 100% trust her. I thought the same thing. Like maybe he’s looking at JK stuff. But I did mention other sites not even having them yet and he said we seem to have the same issue but have em in stock. Very confusing convo.

prw04

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon Billet Silver
I’m curious why bestop has not addressed the flapping issues others have experienced in this thread. Promoting, but not addressing the elephant in the thread.

Sponsored

prw04

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon Billet Silver
I am just waiting to buy one of these. But until Bestop address’ this I am hanging on to my money and oem softtop.

Coach22

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
I personally haven't had any flapping issues. I think it is a very good top...
Not a quick take down top, but a good quality.
With the Sunrider, I don't know why you would want to lower the whole top anyway.
Just my opinion.

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Hey there,

No specific reason besides I am behind on some notifications due to launching our rebates promo - basically everything B2C is me :) Not an excuse, just letting you know it was not intentional. Let me get with our team here and I will get back tomorrow to ya!

CassieAtbestop

I’m curious why bestop has not addressed the flapping issues others have experienced in this thread. Promoting, but not addressing the elephant in the thread.

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Hey All!

I will make my way through this thread to contact those that have posted, but if you are having the flapping issue please PM me, I need to get some additional info from you on the top. This is an unusual circumstance that is happening on a few tops, not all of them. As always with any product, we will stand behind out products and correct any issues you are having.

CassieAtBestop

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Hey guys,

For the flaping please Give customer service a call and ask for Crystal, she will get you taken care of! 1-800-845-3567

CassieAtBestop

Here is mine 2 days ago as I too am frustrated as I use the highway everyday driving to and from work and this is unacceptable in my eyes

@BestopTeam Is there a mod or something I can do before this drives me insane?
Sponsored