JL Soft top release date

maguro

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n JLUR
I think the major announcement was regarding the products revealed on Thursday in their sneak peek.

As for when you can order them, please stay tuned for their next major announcement. :tumbleweed:

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
This was the announcement - our product line-up for JLs. We wanted to give you guys a sneak peak of what we shared with select partners and media, sorry to disappoint you all if you were expecting more. I am trying to get you all the info we release, normally we just let the media have it first.

CassieAtBestop

Swanny297

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
For those of you with only a hardtop waiting on @BestopTeam to get their act together, thankfully we found relief in another vendor. See below. Will post pics once mine arrives and I have it installed.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...y-jl-unlimited-does-anyone-know-of-one.10934/
Rampage is a Bikini top not a full soft top system with windows, supports and hardware, so if all you were looking is a bikini top than the rampage will work.

Most everybody complaining about soft top availability could have controlled their own destiny by ordering a soft top or dual top package from the factory. JK full soft tops weren’t immediately available at launch either.

Sponsored

MJeep

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WK, 15 328d sport wagon. 2018 JLUR
This was the announcement - our product line-up for JLs. We wanted to give you guys a sneak peak of what we shared with select partners and media, sorry to disappoint you all if you were expecting more. I am trying to get you all the info we release, normally we just let the media have it first.

CassieAtBestop
Disappointing 3 months later and..... wait for it..... still no product..... what a joke..... coming soon..... really?

W5MQS

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Wrangler Rubicon JLU; 2020 Mercedes GLB 250; 2013 Red Ford F-150 4x4
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Interventional Cardiology
YEA! @BestopTeam --- when is the release date??? You're losing customers...and I'm about to be one of them...with your lack of communication. I'm in the market for 2 tops too...one for a JK and one for a JL. But I'm happy to take my business elsewhere since the overall appearance is that you don't want mine, not to mention the others on this forum.

User Banned

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Guitars & Drums
I agree. Even if FCA won’t allow them to bring them to market, Best Top should at least be communicating a rough time line. More importantly, why have no other manufacturers jumped at this opportunity to fill a void?!

Sponsored

karynm8621

First Name
Karyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
They just did video on Morris 4x4 Facebook page and talked about release times.

Sunrider Oct
Softops Jan I think she said

karynm8621

First Name
Karyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
That has to be one of the worst product releases ever. Release summer soft top in January. Nice.
I can’t speak for them but my guess would be it had something to do with an exclusivity agreement