Sponsored

JL nose sits high?

Whiskey 13

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU Black Rubicon, LOD Signature Mid Width Bumper, Smittybilt Gen 3 12000 Lb. Winch Syn. Rope, Teraflex 1.5" Leveling Kit, Weather Tech Form Fit Mats, ROAM MK 3 Frame Mounted Rock Rails
My JLU looks like it's nose up but when I measure from the ground to the wheel well, the rear is about an inch higher. Think my driveway might be pitched a little, although it looks pretty level.
Most JLUs are a little higher in the rear than in the front, just the opposite of the JL 2 Dr. Just to use Teraflex as an example their JLU leveling kit is 2" front, 1" rear and their 2 Dr. kit is 1" front and 1.5" rear
Sponsored

Whiskey 13

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU Black Rubicon, LOD Signature Mid Width Bumper, Smittybilt Gen 3 12000 Lb. Winch Syn. Rope, Teraflex 1.5" Leveling Kit, Weather Tech Form Fit Mats, ROAM MK 3 Frame Mounted Rock Rails
If your nose is sitting high, make sure you add a steel front bumper and winch. Leveling solved :like:
Yea, that would probably take the front down .5" to .75" and if you needed a little more put .5" spacers on the rear springs

Whiskey 13

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My JL has settled to about 1" high in the front, and I'm planning on throwing some spacers on the rear to address it.
I believe you can get spacers from .5" up to 2" depending on the need
Sponsored