• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

JL Alpine Premium Audio System Upgrade

rlagrassa

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Fellow JL Wranglers:

Selling the amp, 8 speakers (4-4" and 4-3.5") and 10" sub. $500 firm plus buyer pays shipping. All speakers worked well before removal. Sound quality is very good, and not just for a stock vehicle. This came out of a 2018 Wrangle JL Rubicon with less than 2000 miles on it. PM me if interested. Includes only the items shown.

1F1DBD9E-EB53-46DE-83BA-DCD570D015E3.jpeg
Sponsored

Trav.city

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Occupation
Sales Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Fellow JL Wranglers:

Selling the amp, 8 speakers (4-4" and 4-3.5") and 10" sub. $500 firm plus buyer pays shipping. All speakers worked well before removal. Sound quality is very good, and not just for a stock vehicle. This came out of a 2018 Wrangle JL Rubicon with less than 2000 miles on it. PM me if interested. Includes only the items shown.

1F1DBD9E-EB53-46DE-83BA-DCD570D015E3.jpeg
Courious what you switched it out with?

Neohiofan

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon
My big question is with the amp. I know the stock amp is 9 channels. How did you get by with a 5 channel amp? If you want to pm me and not keep going on the thread I’m fine with that too.

OP
OP

rlagrassa

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My big question is with the amp. I know the stock amp is 9 channels. How did you get by with a 5 channel amp? If you want to pm me and not keep going on the thread I’m fine with that too.
I am not a car audio expert. I brought the Jeep to a local installer whom has put several systems in my vehicle that I trust a great deal. I told him to build me a system that would sound better than the factory premium upgrade and he certainly delivered with what he installed.

Sponsored

jbeiker

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL
I am not a car audio expert. I brought the Jeep to a local installer whom has put several systems in my vehicle that I trust a great deal. I told him to build me a system that would sound better than the factory premium upgrade and he certainly delivered with what he installed.
Was the sub a direct fit replacement? I have been considering a replacement of the stock Alpine sub to get a bit more depth out of the system and installing an aftermarket amp to push it but haven't seen much to this regard yet.

smokinjeep

First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL on order
Was the sub a direct fit replacement? I have been considering a replacement of the stock Alpine sub to get a bit more depth out of the system and installing an aftermarket amp to push it but haven't seen much to this regard yet.
I'd like to know this too. If so can you link the unit?

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Curious how one would upgrade from a Sport S? My Jeep has 8 speakers already, so is the only difference the subwoofer and amp, or all 8 other speakers as well? Thanks! Plus, I guess I would need some way to mount the sub in the back?

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler limited JL
I have a JL sport can I just pull out all my old speakers and plug these right into mine?

Man-of-methods

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR (His) 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS (Hers)
Vehicle Showcase
Did the seller ever answer this question? Has anyone found an upgraded direct fit sub that fits in the factory spot in rear?

Sponsored

OP
OP

rlagrassa

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The sub was not a direct fit. There was some customization that had to be done but it worked fantastic and the system sounds phenomenal. I have a new head unit on hold and waiting for metra to finalize a trim kit so I can change that out as well and really kick the system. Its loud and clear as is but this will take it to a whole other level.