johnnyk

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Hi everyone!
Sorry if this has already been asked, but I've looked through the posted manuals and some of the forum postings and can't seem to find an answer.
I'm interested in buying a 2-door JL with a 4 cyl engine (I drive a lot).
Does anyone know when these can be ordered, and/or approximately when they will arrive at dealers? I was hoping to get a Sport S in this format.
Second, and less important to me, but the blue color I want says "late arrival," does anyone know how long that will take as well?
Thanks!
Sponsored

FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
This is all info for plant schedule at the moment, you can probably expect these numbers to fluctuate but its a good starting point.
Color release of the new Punk'n, HellaYella, Mojito, and Blue (forgot the name) have not officially been released, but its probably a safe bet to say sometime between March and May (yea I know 90 days isnt exactly helpful but its all speculation right now)
  • Production date Nov. 13 (possible October 30) – will only begin for 3.6L ESS Hardtop JLU (possibly legit)
  • Nov. 27 - Scheduled reveal date for JL&JLU at the Los Angeles Auto Show (legit)
  • Dec. 11 – JLU 3.6L ESS Soft and Dual Tops begin production. (legit +/- a few days)
  • Feb 12, 2018 – JL 2-door 3.6L ESS Hardtop production begins. (next big milestone is the 2 door production)
  • March 12, 2018 - JL 2-door 3.6L ESS Soft top production begins as well as 2.0L BSG with soft top.
  • March 31, 2018 – JK ends production. Sources say JK will be ‘heavily discounted’ at this point.
  • May 14, 2018 – JL and JLU with Powertop soft top enter production.
  • Aug 6, 2018 – JL and JLU 3.0L diesel ESS enter production.
  • Oct 29, 2018 – JL and JLU 3.6L with BSG begin production.