Sponsored

Mojito Green 4 door

bretov

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Panamera 2017
Well guys, from order to delivery in less then 4 week!

Love this green beast ! Bought the colors to commemorate The Philadelphia eagles Super Bowl win, proudly showing the green colors !

Fully loaded at 54k maroon. 5% off invoice price courtesy of World Wide Auto in PA and NJ. Vehicle was delivered to my front porch!

DFFAE129-54A5-4E49-9922-9A64B400FA86.jpeg
Sponsored

BWWJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase

Love this green beast ! Bought the colors to commemorate The Philadelphia eagles Super Bowl win, proudly showing the green colors !

Fully loaded at 54k maroon. 5% off invoice price courtesy of World Wide Auto in PA and NJ. Vehicle was delivered to my front porch!

Nice!!
... except for the eagles part. And, it’s more Seahawks than eagles ;)

Last edited:

rotor58

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Ruby
Great Looking Jeep. You have what I am wanting to order. Could you post a picture of your window sticker?

Thanks

stucci62

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
Sales
Vehicle Showcase

Nice! My wife and I just ordered ours last Tuesday. Mojito with Black hard top and body color fenders. Starting the search for running boards and other accessories now!

stucci62

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
Sales
Vehicle Showcase
Nice! My wife and I just ordered ours last Tuesday. Mojito with Black hard top and body color fenders. Starting the search for running boards and other accessories now!
Just got word that ours is hitting the rail yard in Baltimore no later than the 31st and we may have it by the 2nd or 3rd if all goes to plan!

Sponsored

OP
OP

bretov

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Panamera 2017
Just got word that ours is hitting the rail yard in Baltimore no later than the 31st and we may have it by the 2nd or 3rd if all goes to plan!
when you get, you are not that far from me - we can't take them off road - it will make for some head turners for sure.

On a side not- i am yet to take my Green Beast off road

OP
OP

bretov

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Panamera 2017
let me know if you fond the running boards- i might want them

Karl_in_Chicago

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RL, Chevrolet Corvette, Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra-Glide Classic
As the son of two parents born and raised in Philly, all hail the Eagles and congrats, but have to echo the earlier comment that it's a lot more Seahawks than Eagles.

SamIam

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018JLUR in Mojito!, 2019 Ram Rebel, 2019 Honda Accord
Occupation
Retired Navy
I ordered my Rubicon Mojito with black hard top and Mojito fenders. I was going to wait for diesel, but the V-6 has been very good to me. This past Monday, I got news that is awaiting final inspection at the plant. And I am salivating like the Pavlov dogs. Can"t wait to bring it down to Key West and Jeep beach next year in Daytona, God willing. So if you see me out there, burning the great american asphalt, make sure to wave...✋

Sponsored

SamIam

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Navy
What a blessing! If I had a phrase to describe me right now, I would say I am Mojito Green with envy...But it is a good envy. I wish you many years of enjoyment. This color is incredible and I'm sure when you upgrade it, it is going to be extraordinary. Mine should be here in central Florida anytime. Maybe I will post a pic or two.

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
was an ‘18 Rubicon Mojito! now a boring Mazda

World wide in PA?
I don’t see them listed What town?
Can’t believe it was delivered. That’s great.

SamIam

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Navy
:turkey:That's amazing! For this reason, we all picked this color. It stands out anywhere and it looks good in any light. Mine is still sitting at the plant in Toledo, for some unknown reason. I have a credit union check with me, waiting for the jeep. And the dealer said that it was just waiting for the train to fill up. I guess living in the deep south has its drawbacks. But when I get it, God willing this week, I am going to enjoy it to the fullest. Just like everybody else. I am a computer dinosaur, but I'll have my wife post some pics...:turkey:

SamIam

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Navy
You know you want it:like: All you have to do is go for it...MOJITO! MOJITO! MOJITO!...
Sponsored