Sponsored

JL 2.0T vs 2.0T 4xe engine

dcmdon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
LMAO! I love you man!! Does money grow on trees in Boston? Sounds like you're doing your homework on your Gladiator upgrade.
A friend of mine's JK is out there now getting that conversion. I can't wait to ride in it. Fingers crossed he lets me drive it. 460 hp!!

Guess I'm a hoarder! I've owned three other jeeps and hoarded parts, was really nice going out to the shop and putting your hand on what was needed. Never had an issue getting rid of the parts when I sold the other Jeeps.
A few years ago a neighbor was changing his boiler from oil to gas. I mentioned to him that I remembered seeing the boiler when his house was for sale. It was the same boiler that I had in one of my rental houses.

The installer didn't want any of the old boiler, so I hauled it away, including a computerized water feed and a couple of Taco Pumps. No problems storing it. I put it in the basement of the rental right next to the boiler that was in service.

5 years later my boiler fails due to corrosion and my buddy and I swap them out in 2 hours for $200 worth of fittings and accessories.

Damned if I didn't feel like the smartest guy in the world that day. Because it was exactly the same boiler, the plumbing all fit perfectly. Ha.
Sponsored