Jim-M new member

Jim M

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler sport 2 door
Hi wangler fans I am new to this or any other froum so please cut me some slack if I don't know all the rules at first.I bought my wrangler in December 2019 . It is a 2020 JL 2 door sport,stick shift,rag top, This is my first jeep sense the 1970s. I am enjoying it very much. No mods yet other than running boards.I think a front bumper and winch will be first.
Sponsored

Joe98

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019, 2 door Sport S, Mojito!
Pictures! Pictures! If you don't have any then photos will do.:)

Sponsored

OP
OP

Jim M

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here it is,dirt and all,I now have almost 2K miles on it, not broken in yet. You can see it is a plain Jane,sport. I thought it more fun to equip it to my liking. In the past I have bought vehicles fully equipped.when you do that there is nothing to do but watch it grow old like me.By the way Jeep and I have the same birth year 1941

Joe98

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019, 2 door Sport S, Mojito!
Great photo thankyou!

OP
OP

Jim M

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Welcome. I am new also. Still waiting for my Jeep.
Joe have you received your new Jeep yet? Hope it is all you hoped for.I have had a couple of issues with mine, #1 it doesn’t perform very well on regular gasoline,it is gutless in 4th gear. I switch to next higher grade and it does much better. I plan to take it to my dealer soon,just waiting to see what else comes up.All and all I am happy with my sport.Jim-M
Sponsored