Penukoko

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
It’s
315/70R17 BFG KO2's measure almost exactly 34" in diameter and, though I haven't measured width, are definitely narrower than 12.50. The benefit is that they actually come in a load range C.

That's a great looking jeep, it actually looks like the front is sitting higher than the back. Maybe a winch would level it out.
Yeah the KO2’s are great on the road and will perform pretty well in anything except for mud. I’ve had these on my wife’s 4Runner and my Raptor. Winch is next!!
Sponsored

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
If you’re anywhere near Utah I’d be willing to trade my red rings for black or silver ones. Anyone know if it’s easy to pop the rings off and swap them out or if I’d have to remove the tire?
Unless they're the actual beadlock rings, which they're probably not (they are the beauty rings), you should just be able to unbolt them from the wheel. But no, I'm going to powder coat mine a darker red.

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
But yeah, I'll be in Utah a couple of times this year. I have to drive my Jeep from Idaho to San Diego and will probably take the eastern route on the 15 through Utah, Nevada etc. I'll be in Moab in October.
Sponsored