Sponsored

Jeep Wave

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
Happened the other day. I told my wife this story and she didn't appreciate it. Hope you all can share in the humor.

I was driving behind another Wrangler and coming the other way was a Wrangler, another Wrangler, a Bronco Sport and a third Wrangler. Guy in front of me has his hand out the window and he throws out Jeep Waves to the first two Wranglers, gives the finger to the Bronco Sport and gives the last Wrangler the wave.
Sponsored

Wbino

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL H.A. -- 1999 SLK 230
Occupation
Retired
Happened the other day. I told my wife this story and she didn't appreciate it. Hope you all can share in the humor.

I was driving behind another Wrangler and coming the other way was a Wrangler, another Wrangler, a Bronco Sport and a third Wrangler. Guy in front of me has his hand out the window and he throws out Jeep Waves to the first two Wranglers, gives the finger to the Bronco Sport and gives the last Wrangler the wave.
Bronco Sport was his Mom. 😂

ReimundKrohn

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Islander Sting Grey

Can’t say as I blame him. Even the “big” Bronco crowd would flip the Sport the bird.

That abomination is just a Mexican Escape with a body kit and delusions of grandeur.

omnitonic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys in Sarge Green
Occupation
truck driver
Bronco Sport is just a Jeep Renegade wannabe. Even my worthless ex wife doesn't drive a Renegade. She drives a 2WD Patriot, which she uses to tool her unemployed deadbeat dad boyfriend around so he can collect his disability checks. The Renegade is worse, and the Bronco Sport is worse still.

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Bronco Sport is just a Jeep Renegade wannabe. Even my worthless ex wife doesn't drive a Renegade. She drives a 2WD Patriot, which she uses to tool her unemployed deadbeat dad boyfriend around so he can collect his disability checks. The Renegade is worse, and the Bronco Sport is worse still.
Omh Im crying. 🤣
Sponsored