Sponsored

Jeep wave

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
I pulled up behind another JL this weekend with a young girl behind the wheel. She had the Freedom panels off and doors off. All of a sudden a head popped out from the drivers seat, looked back and with the biggest grin she shot me a wave ...:)
Thats what Im talkin about!

Kllrbee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Ive been in Jeeps almost 30 years. CJ/YJ/TJs. We always waved. ALWAYS...
Ive only been in my JL for about a week and I notice the wave is only about 50% for the JK/JL community. Honestly, I could care less. Ill still wave.

Roubaix19

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2019 Wrangler Sahara 4-dr.
The JL is my third 2 door Wrangler. I always try to wave. There are so many Wranglers driving around here in North Central, PA that you might as well keep the two fingers up at all times. The only drivers that I find rarely wave are women in unlimited Wranglers. Not trying to be sexist. Just my observation.
Noticed that as well. I wave and enjoy the connection.

KCC_703

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray MOAB
I wave, but don't expect anything back...

I'm sure I get a few peace signs or return waves. But between the polarized sunglasses, tinted windshield I can't make out any return gesture.

Waterloo

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting-Gray Sahara, 2006 Honda Pilot Silver
Vehicle Showcase
I'm still a new Jeep owner (coming up on 30 days) and I have at every Wrangler I notice. Lots of waves returned in the Outer Banks last week. It doesn't seem to be a Richmond, VA thing, but I'll keep doing it. It's fun and also makes me more mindful while driving.
Sponsored