First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JL, 2017 Honda Pilot Touring
Occupation
USAF Retired Helicopter mechanic
Anyone else get an email to complete a survey of their Jeep? I gave the Jeep an 8, and the dealership a 7. Still waiting on my electric running boards and skid plate that goes behind the front bumper. We will have had our Jeep for 3 months in another 3 days.

It would be great to get the electric running boards installed since my wife has a had time getting in and out of the Jeep. She has two artificial knees!

Date: Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 15:02
Subject: Your new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited - 90 Days In

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Survey {filename}

Dear Mick

On behalf of the Jeep Brand, we thank you for being a valued customer. Satisfaction with your vehicle and dealership is very important to us, and our goal is to provide an exciting and satisfying experience with your Wrangler Unlimited. In our effort to continually improve, we periodically ask our valued customers, like you, for feedback.

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Survey {filename}

You can help us by providing your input to the following short survey by 10/11/2018. We thank you very much for your time!

Regarding your new Wrangler Unlimited, please rate your satisfaction with that vehicle on a scale of 0 to 10, where 0 means “Completely Dissatisfied” and 10 means “Completely Satisfied.”

Completely
Dissatisfied Completely
Satisfied

Thanks,

Dan Cantrell
Head of Customer Experience

If the above link does not work, copy and paste the following URL into your web browser: https://survey7.feedbackpage.com/bd4f8fde/cps88/index.php?id=B57F52AA&brand=Jeep&lang=ENU&samp=002

If you are prompted for a password, please enter the following: B57F52AA.

This survey will be available until 10/11/2018.

Note: PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. Your message will not be read. Instead, please contact us by phone at the Customer Assistance Center: Jeep – 877-426-5337.

About Your Subscription:
If you no longer wish to receive email communications from Jeep Research please click here.

You can register or change your address at www.moparownerconnect.com

Your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) is 1C4HJXEG8
Sponsored

Bleep

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2015 FIESTA!
Yup, that survey is sent out to everyone. It goes directly to the dealer, they get penalised for anything other than a perfect score, I hear.

Neanderthalman

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Is there no way to differentiate between satisfaction with the dealership and satisfaction with FCA? Because FCA’s lousy communication is what I’d really like to comment on.

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Nissan Pathfinder, 08 Honda Civic, 07 Toyota Avalon, 94 Jeep Cherokee, 10 Saab 9.3T
I read an interesting survey about two months ago of customer's vehicle buying experience and Jeep was at or near the top. At the bottom was Tesla and Toyota.

pangmaster

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Occupation
Enterprise architect
Vehicle Showcase
I got a few surveys by email so far, including one that looked very similar to the OP. Just the other day I received a quality survey email below.

Hopefully they send these out to everyone given some of the quality issues that they have had (and continue to have it seems)!

Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2018 10:53:54 -0700
Subject: Your Jeep Wrangler JL Vehicle Quality Feedback

Dear NATHAN,

Thank you for choosing to drive a Jeep Wrangler JL. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. Jeep is committed to providing you with high-quality products that will exceed your expectations now, and in the future. Your feedback is critical to our continued commitment to excellence and to assist in further development of great vehicles.

Below you will find a link to a survey. By completing this survey, we can collect ideas for quality improvement. We realize your time is valuable, so thank you in advance for taking the time to complete this survey.

Follow this link to take the survey

Respectfully,

Scott Garberding

Head of NAFTA Quality
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA US LLC)

Sponsored

weeitsmikelee

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Wrangler392; ‘20 F-Pace; '15 XL883N; '82 CX500
Occupation
Healthcare
Vehicle Showcase
Yup I gave an honest review of my dealer experience and they called back a week later offering to make things right next time I’m in for service. Won’t hold my breath :movember:

BlackRook

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Occupation
SCIENCE!
I read an interesting survey about two months ago of customer's vehicle buying experience and Jeep was at or near the top. At the bottom was Tesla and Toyota.
Very interesting, wouldn't mind reading that if you can dig it up...

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Nissan Pathfinder, 08 Honda Civic, 07 Toyota Avalon, 94 Jeep Cherokee, 10 Saab 9.3T

JCatherine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Got it. Was not very kind to my dealer, didn’t know it went to them. I’ll be curious if I hear any thing. I filled it out on this past friday.

OP
OP
CanAmMick

CanAmMick

First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JL, 2017 Honda Pilot Touring
Occupation
USAF Retired Helicopter mechanic
Yup I gave an honest review of my dealer experience and they called back a week later offering to make things right next time I’m in for service. Won’t hold my breath :movember:
Who knows, maybe you’ll get lucky! I would love for my dealership to call me instead of me having to call them all the time. I would really like to know when my damn parts are going to be in. It’s getting to be ridiculous.

Sponsored

twisty

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon White
I wouldnt give a dealer anything but a 10 unless they really sucked.They make more money that way and can pass some of that on to customers. I had a very good experience with my dealer but cant do the survey for some reason. I get an error on the link. I emailed the dealer and didnt get a response from them. Maybe its not as important as THEY said it was. lol

On a side note. I think dealers sometimes get a raw deal when a vehicle has issues. They didnt cause the problem but get surveyed as if they did. I do think many could do a better job at statusing the customer or providing an on line statusing system.

To me it would more fair to have two separate surveys. One for the vehicle and one for the dealer experience. Manufacturers are likely muddying the waters purposefully.

Oneilc01

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Sting-Gray Turbo
I wouldnt give a dealer anything but a 10 unless they really sucked.They make more money that way and can pass some of that on to customers. I had a very good experience with my dealer but cant do the survey for some reason. I get an error on the link. I emailed the dealer and didnt get a response from them. Maybe its not as important as THEY said it was. lol

On a side note. I think dealers sometimes get a raw deal when a vehicle has issues. They didnt cause the problem but get surveyed as if they did. I do think many could do a better job at statusing the customer or providing an on line statusing system.

To me it would more fair to have two separate surveys. One for the vehicle and one for the dealer experience. Manufacturers are likely muddying the waters purposefully.
This is 100% true. Those cust sat incentives help lower their overall costs and the mangers and salespersons receive bonuses based on the survey results
Sponsored