Anyone recieve an odd survey from Jeep

ofarvoo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler MOAB
Checking email today I saw what I thought was a general survey from Jeep customer services team , but when I opened the link it was very specific on the quality of certain items around steering, audio, cabin noise and defects. Wondered if anyone else got this, looked as if Jeep was hunting for specific initial quality data on topics that have being raised here. Was pretty cool that you could add photos and the description of the items were super specific , certainly not generic what if’s. 2,000 miles in a roc solid this side
Sponsored

Tunesoul

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Jeep Wrangler Sport, 2012 Subaru Outback, 2018 Ocean Blue JLUR
Occupation
Owner of a Mobile Auto Paint Touch Up Co.
Yes, got it and took it.

Ntegtmeyer

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit, 2014 Jeep Patriot Oscar Mike Edition, 2012 Jeep Compass Limited
I got one and took it as well, however I got my email months ago...I don’t know if they maybe sent out a new batch to different regions??

OP
OP
ofarvoo

ofarvoo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler MOAB
I got one and took it as well, however I got my email months ago...I don’t know if they maybe sent out a new batch to different regions??
No clue mine was pretty specific to my type of vehicle , we’ll see if anyone reaches out lol
Sponsored